Home Precious Metals
Options

Palladium 1-oz. Pamp or Credit?

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ordered 5 1-oz bars from Gainesville last night. Their site said Pamp or Credit (their choice), in stock ready to ship.

Just now got around to calling them and asked for Pamp, they said Pamp were out of stock and the credits shipped this morning.

They were kind enough to allow me to refuse the package upon receipt and hold off for Pamp--but that could be several weeks or maybe even months.

What would you do?
We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    Nothing. There is really no difference in quality or how the market perceives PAMP versus Credit Suisse palladium bars.
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • Options
    I agree with secondrepublic ...... No difference buying or selling.

Personally...... I like the Credits better!!
    Silver Baron
    Silver is the mortar that binds the bricks of loyalty.
  • Options
    Thanks, guys. Most of what I have is Pamp and for the sake of consistency I liked the idea of all Pamp. But I figured they'd bring the same when (if) it comes time to sell.

Anyone see the report on 60 minutes last night on cold fusion? Palladium played a primary role in the process.
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    "..... Anyone see the report on 60 minutes last night on cold fusion? ........ "

Yes, sir, I did. I have been following the Pd fusion science for several years.

IF the power generation with this process ever becomes a commercial reality....

Palladium ... [no hype] .... will go to $10,000 oz. over night. image

.......IF IF IF .........
    Silver Baron
    Silver is the mortar that binds the bricks of loyalty.
  • Options
    My thoughts too, Baron. Since we're in a 5-year trough I saw little down side and huge upside. If I had just a bit more cash I'd buy 10 ounces of PT, too.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My thoughts too, Baron. Since we're in a 5-year trough I saw little down side and huge upside. If I had just a bit more cash I'd buy 10 ounces of PT, too. >>

That's exactly what I see with this metal. Big upside with a much smaller potential downside.
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)