Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB Hall of Fame signed rookie cards ALL SPORTS/ All Fields

As many of you have seen in my threads, I like HOF signed rookie cards. I am interesting in purchasing HOF signed rookie cards from all sports and all fields. I basically need everybody that is not pictured here in my thread:

My current HOF signed rookie cards

I don't need duplicates. I collect all sports, baseball, basketball, football, hockey, tennis, golf, racing, etc., and all fields such as entertainment, historical figures, great individuals in history etc. Basically, the individual just has to be one of the finest in their field. I prefer Topps rookies, so if there is a Topps rookie for the individual, I'd rather have that one.

On pricing, if you have common signed rookies that are easily obtained through the mail, in person, etc., then if I still need them, I am a buyer, but I won't pay much more than I could easily duplicate it myself if I chose to spend the time to do so. If your card is VG and you are charging me an EX or ExMt price, then I'm not your buyer, I do buy G-VG cards, but I pay a G-VG price for them, not an EX or ExMt price. You also have to be willing to guarantee that the item will pass PSA/DNA authentication and if it doesn't, then you will return my purchase price PLUS my authentication fee. I don't want un-authentic junk and I expect the same guarantee that I give when I sell something. If you can't or will not adhere to that, then please don't waste mine or your time.

If you are interested, I could also trade historical autographs for the rookies.

Thanks and if you have something that might interest me, please PM a scan and your best price. I will return all PM's regardless of whether I'm interested in your item or not.

Take care,

Mike
Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    bump as I'm always looking for these.

Mike
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Hey Mike, what's up?

I have an 89 Topps Michael Irvin PSA DNA RC...$30 shipping included. Your link is too long for my lazy butt to check to see if you need it. Memory tells me there is a small crack in the case.

Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    Mark

That sounds good to me. Ill take the Irvin. Please PM me payment details.

Take care

Mike
  • Options
    The last bump got me a Michael Irvin signed rookie, and got Mark paid pretty quickly. Who else wants to play "Sell me your signed rookies"?

Mike
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Any chance you need this card? I may have asked you before but I cannot remember.

• Options
    Allen,

thanks, but I'll pass on that one.

Take care,

Mike