Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Nick nice 59

in your variety set.
I know you have had a lot of nice Roosies, but I think the 59 in your set is really a nice looking coin.
I would link it if I knew how.
Dan

Comments

• robecrobec Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to the pictures web page, highlight the web address that is in the address bar, copy the web address (command-C, I think for windows or Edit menu and scroll down to copy). Go back to the Registry forum, then Reply. Under the words Message Text there are a lot of boxes, the first one is "B", then "I", etc. Click on "http", when the new box opens, paste in the web address (command-V or go the the Edit menu and scroll down to Paste), click OK. Another box will open and either leave the word "Text" or write something else, it doesn't matter. Click ok and you are done.
  • LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best I can do is a link to Nicks set. You can not grab the photos unless you are the owner of the set.
    Nick's #1 set.
  • onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,281 ✭✭✭✭

Thank's Dan,

The 59P is one of my favorites too. It came from Colorfulcoins. It was one of the
    last blue Roosies he held onto. He wouldn't sell it to me so we worked out a trade
    deal that left rainbowroosie a little upset.....image
  • ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭
    And I still have one more blue 59P PCGS MS67FB left.....I've made 3 of them, the third of which was in the JHF set...didn't track where that one went....

Craig
    If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!
  • Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    WOW.. thats a great looker for sure.
    Dan