Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Uh - Oh, the PSA 11?!?!

Check out the 1986 Fleer Basketball Registry

Apparently the Finest Possible Set Rating is 10.21. I wonder if these means that PSA was truly enamored with the SCD 11 designation!

LOL!
I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.

Comments

• VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Man, Branca collects everything . . . basketball cards too.
  • With regards to that set, why is Virgil Adkins' set ranked #1 All Time while The Bryant's set is completed and has a higher weighted GPA and Set rating, but gets the #2 spot?

1 The Virgil Adkins PSA 10 Collection 9.96 99.24% 9.78
    2 The Bryant 86 Fleer PSA 10 Collection 9.99 100% 9.99
  • mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Vargha:

Branca also has a 1961/2 Fleer Basketball set. Not that high-grade, however.

Here's my question with the 1961/2 Fleer Basketball set. Where did all the 10's go? There are a ton of them, and they are hiding somewhere. They are barely less elusive than the 1933 Sports Kings PSA 10s, which I have never seen nor heard of (though there is a bunch of them)
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    Hey my '64 Topps Giants Set Rating just jumped to 10.47!! I'm beating those '86 Fleer Clowns.

I've decided to not e-mail BJ anymore on this recurring problem until my Set Rating hits 20.0 image The same goes for my '70 Kellogg's set. Just kidding, I'll e-mail her soon.

imageToo Cool