Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Guy Whidden - Coin Dealer

MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
Many of you know Guy Whidden from being a coin dealer in Maryland, PA, VA and other areas of the country. Guy is always at my shows and has been a great help to me. He is 85 years old and jumped into Normandy during WWII. Guy has written a book and I wanted to let everybody know about it. You can read about it on his website: Guy's book This isn't meant to be spam, I just wanted to let all his friends know what he is doing now.
Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Comments

• Options
    Purple73Purple73 Posts: 2,016
  • Options
    ShortgapbobShortgapbob Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info Mike.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -- Aristotle

For a large selection of U.S. Coins & Currency, visit The Reeded Edge's online webstore at the link below.

The Reeded Edge
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought several coins from him over the years. Guy is a great dealer and he has a good reputation for being fair. Glad to hear he's doing well.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    DUIGUYDUIGUY Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭

Wrong war, but a salute to Mr. Whidden.
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One bump for all of Guy's friends.
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file