Home Sports Talk

Mets Doomed! Phillies Fan Curses Citi Field - Leaves Rather Than Take Off Jacket

Are the Mets and their fans actually that serious?

Phils Knock Mets From NL East Race Before Season Starts

Comments

• BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Looks like this kid-- pardon me, man, since he's 22 years old-- has a lot to learn about how the grown-up world works. Hint to Reed-- 90% of life is dealing with what 'is', while 10% is daydreaming about what 'ought to be'. You'd be advised to learn the difference.
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those New Yorkers should be ashamed of themselves treating an honorable Philadelphia fan in that manner - I wonder what their attitude will be like when their mercenaries are 10 games out in early September.
  • GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭

Hmmm ...... should I comment?
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The key point here is that he was not a regular fan, but working for St. John's in affiliation with the Mets organization to film the game...would NBC allow a sideline reporter to wear a CBS jacket or blazer? I doubt it, LOL...this is just an example of an immature Sillies fan who hasn't yet learned that there are certain rules and guidelines to which reasonable people agree if they are going to work in a particular capacity,,,in other words, he's just another crybaby Sillies fan...

Maybe he can hire that attorney handling Kobe's maid case and sue the Mets for intolerable working conditions, right SteveK, LOL!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

<< <i>The key point here is that he was not a regular fan, but working for St. John's in affiliation with the Mets organization to film the game...would NBC allow a sideline reporter to wear a CBS jacket or blazer? I doubt it, LOL...this is just an example of an immature Sillies fan who hasn't yet learned that there are certain rules and guidelines to which reasonable people agree if they are going to work in a particular capacity,,,in other words, he's just another crybaby Sillies fan...

Maybe he can hire that attorney handling Kobe's maid case and sue the Mets for intolerable working conditions, right SteveK, LOL!! >>

Just because of those derogatory comments about Phillies fans, I'm now revising my prediction - the mercenaries will be 15 games out by early September.
    Keep badmouthing Philly fans and I'll up my prediction to 20 games, and I'm not bluffing.
  • GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭
    Looks like the Yanks this year

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep badmouthing Philly fans

You mean the same fans that booed Santa Claus off the field?? image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

<< <i> Keep badmouthing Philly fans

You mean the same fans that booed Santa Claus off the field?? image >>