Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Adding inventory to existing player master set ??

Greetings

i am trying to add a couple already graded cards to my master set. Both cards will be new to the set comp.

i`m showing both cards in my "my set registry" inventory and both cards have a spec. #.

but neither card shows up on my official set or in the set comp. ??

did i miss something ?? or am i waiting for psa to do their thing ??

Thanks

Comments

• halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭
    Go into the edit your set window. Then click the link for Report a cert that should match this composite and fill in the form. Then they will evetually send you a message that the card has been added to the composite.
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • halosfan

i must have already done that. When i did it this time a little pink box popped up and said "you already have a pending request to have cert # xxxxxxxxx match this slot"

??

It takes a while for PSA to catch up to all of the requests. Have patience.
  • I have been waiting quite sometime, so i have been patient.

Though it does seem that this has been an ongoing problem, not just a temporary back log.

Do you feel it would be good business practice on PSA`s part to try to allocate more time or people to this continuing customer service problem ?

And make no mistake, it is a customer service problem.

anyone ?
  • MJHMJH Posts: 538 ✭✭

This process takes several months.

If your lucky !
  • MJH

if what you say is true, that is completely unacceptable !

Make no mistake, the registry is a BIG money maker for PSA.

I would agree that the turn-around times are a bit excessive. However the last set I requested was added fairly quickly.
  • jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    they are currently working on additions from nov. to exisiting player sets. it seems that their priority is more on getting new sets on line then keeping exisiting sets up to date. could also be an issue to sheer mass of up dates vs. sets to add. but this is the way it goes every year. it seems they rush from one deadline to another. after this years deadline passes and they rush to get caught up with additions, they stop making additions for a few months and fall grossly behind.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's