Home U.S. Coin Forum

Nemmind

seanqseanq Posts: 8,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sorry, nothing to see.

Sean Reynolds
Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor

Comments

• pharmerpharmer Posts: 8,355
    Should be moved to the bst, whether or not you are "affiliated" with the seller. What if everyone did this? The coin forum would be filled with eBay items for sale.

As your sig line says, "marketing blather at worst."
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."

• seanqseanq Posts: 8,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see you again, pharmer, I've missed you. I'll take your advice and delete the link, no harm meant.

Sean Reynolds

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Should be moved to the bst, whether or not you are "affiliated" with the seller. What if everyone did this? The coin forum would be filled with eBay items for sale.

As your sig line says, "marketing blather at worst." >>

IMHO I do believe this is the correct forum to discuss coins that are offered by other sellers. Sean was clear with his disclaimer of "no affiliation." Discussion of coins listed elsewhere helps make this forum educational.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• rgCoinGuyrgCoinGuy Posts: 7,478
    Move to the BST? You can't have a discussion about coins on the BST, not without REALLY making some people mad.

Edited to add: Welcome back Pharmer! image

imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • seanqseanq Posts: 8,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, no big deal, I'll wait until they're closed. It might be more interesting anyway to talk about how they fared raw vs if the seller had slabbed them all.

Sean Reynolds

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file