Home U.S. Coin Forum

Can you beat my numismatic 4 of a kind??

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
Same or similar design, different denominations or metal - mine totals $30.

$10/$5 gold, $10 white metal, $5 lead.

If you can trump, post your 4. image

Edited to add picture. image
"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• FletcherFletcher Posts: 3,294
    I can't bet 'em, but I can join 'em ... 4 cents image

• crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>4 cents ...

image >>

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • FletcherFletcher Posts: 3,294
    Non-denominational ...

• DUIGUYDUIGUY Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭
    Can't beat it, but sure can enjoy it! image

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of us are cheering from the grandstands.
    but ... you guys give me a Royal Flush image
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful coins - but $30 is still high. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a 5 of a kind. image

• DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four different Mel Wacks Counterstamps.....best hand I can come up w/ right now.

• LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cladiator:

You're playing with MORE than a full deck. image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file