Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

watching the 2008 Best Hooters Swimsuit Pageant on TV

Too much pressure, I could NEVER be a judge!

(Must be a rerun? But I don't care!) And if your cruzin for burgers, stop at a Hooters Restaurant! image

rd

Comments

• Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

and the winner was Sara Hoots from San Antonio,Texas.

Yes that's her real name!

rd
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>and the winner was Sara Hoots from San Antonio,Texas.

rd >>

her name might have had an influence on why she won. LOL
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>and the winner was Sara Hoots from San Antonio,Texas.

rd >>

her name might have had an influence on why she won. LOL >>

Found a pics of sara hoots!

rd

imageimage

San Antonio Hooters Girl Crowned Miss Hooters International 2008
    Sara Hoots will represent Hooters for 1 year after taking home the $50,000 grand prize

Sara Hoots, a Hooters Girl in Selma, TX a city right outside of San Antonio, will return to her hometown $50,000 richer after being crowned Miss Hooters International 2008 tonight at the 12th Annual Hooters International Swimsuit Pageant. She was selected from 128 Hooters Girl contestants that traveled from as far as Shanghai to represent the 446 Hooters restaurants around the world.

From evening gowns to swimsuits, the contestants was judged by a distinguished celebrity panel including Actor, D.B. Sweeney; Miami Heat Point Guard, Gary Payton; IndyCar racer, Helio Castroneves; E! Entertainment Host, Michael Yo; ESPN's "Stump the Schwab", Howie Schwab; Professional Golfer, John Daly; NBA Player and Best Damn Sports Show Period co-host, John Salley and Top Fuel Dragster, Brandon Bernstein. For the second year in a row Sports Announcer and host of Fox Sports Net Best Damn Sports Show Period, Chris Rose, hosted the pageant.

Along with the cash and crown Sara Hoots also brings home the responsibility to represent the concept as the quintessential Hooters Girl - the cheerleader, girl next door. "The judges had a tough job this year, every contestant was gorgeous," stated Beth Taylor, Pageant Director for Hooters. "But we couldn't have picked a better winner. Given her name and genuine personality, Sara was destined to take home the crown," stated Beth Taylor, Pageant Director.

In addition to the winner, there were 4 top finalists, all of whom will take home prizes. Heather Brady, representing Killeen, TX was first runner up and received $15,000 in cash plus prizes; Nesie Daglis who represented Downtown Atlanta took home $10,000 was second runner up and in third place was Vanessa Ferbeyre, Miss Miami took home $8,000. Serina Snelling, representing Hampton, VA was the 4th place runner up and receives $7,000. Finishing out the top 10 finalists in no particular order are Nikki Longtin, from Lakeland, FL; LeAnglea David, representing Columbus, OH; Brittany Johnson of Johnson City, TN; Amanda Murphy from Murfreesboro, TN and Marie Butler who represented the Original Hooters of Clearwater, from St. Petersburg, FL.

Ms. Congeniality was voted for by the contestants themselves and was won by Emma Cam of Australia, and a Ms. Photogenic award which includes a professional photo shoot valued at $5,000 went to Sarah Barret of Lafayette, IN. In recognition of the chain's international expansion, a Miss Hooters World was given to Suzie Fu representing Beijing, China.

The pageant was held at the Broward Theatre for the Performing Arts in Fort Lauderdale, FL and was broadcast live to all Hooters restaurants across the country. During the show, Hooters Girl, Stormie Hawkins from Peoria, IL was awarded the Viewer's Choice Award by receiving the majority of over 130,000 text votes that were cast during the contest.
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone find pervert bigger on these boards than rbdjr1?

• Options

<< <i>Can anyone find pervert bigger on these boards than rbdjr1? image >>

plenty on these threads! image

btw, the pageant was on the sports channel!

rd

p.s. don't be such a prude detroitfan2, pleeeeeze lighten-up a little! I've been to a Hooters Restaurant, serve great wings there! (btw, your ex-Detroit Piston, John Salley was a judge for this Hooters pageant. ... he's a pervert! LOL!)

Just got this back from PSA, she's no hooters girl, but psa still said Carole Lombard is a nine! image

• Options
    Sliced bread aint got anything on polymeric organic silicon compounds.
  • Options

<< <i>Sliced bread aint got anything on polymeric organic silicon compounds. >>

saline is more organic!
  • Options
    All those women have one thing in common.......They all have a wonderful pair of...... eyes
    A collector of all things Braves
    Always looking for Chipper Jones cards.
    Im a very focused collector of cards from 1909 - 2012...LOL
  • Options
    CariconCaricon Posts: 819 ✭✭
    Needs to have these girls come out without any makeup on and then see which girl is really the best looking.
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    Im waiting for Upper Deck to have a Hooter Girl subset in their cards
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    All those women have one thing in common.......They all have a wonderful pair of...... eyes

... and they went to the same doctor. I am no expert but they all look FAKE to me!
  • Options
    silicone city.
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    I like fakes.
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭

<< <i>Needs to have these girls come out without any makeup on and then see which girl is really the best looking. >>

Who really cares if they are fake or not, but I have to agree......whoever did the makeup on these women should be fired.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭

<< <i>Too much pressure, I could NEVER be a judge! >>

I agree, Judging is the reason I have sworn off my all time favorite sport... Figure Skating.
  • Options
    i think im going to like this placeimage
  • Options
    PoppaJPoppaJ Posts: 2,818
    Oooops! My bad ... wrong thread image

• Options
    GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭

<< <i>I like fakes. >>

Me too