Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Here is one to watch out for....ebay needs to can his butt permenantly

Here is one auction that someone got ripped on a so called PCGS graded coin 1895 O

Piece of crap

also ripping ppl off on groups of graded coins...

Luring ppl with pcgs "Genuine" as a true graded coin......
This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.

Comments

• Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a piece of crap alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    kazkaz Posts: 9,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deceptive listing, imo-- uses PCGS in the title, then puts his own numeric grade in the description (allowed by eBay, crafty scam enablers!) and adds this: 1895 O MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR COIN KEY DATE KEYDATE -

THIS MORGAN WAS GRADED BY CCG AS A AU-53 - I HAD CROSS GRADED WITH PCGS

AND THE GRADE REMAINED HOWEVER CAME BACK AS CLEANED

STILL IN CGG HOLDER WITH PCGS CROSS GRADE -

That's a lie, because NO grade is given for a cleaned coin.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭
    Reported.

Now you Report this auction.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you reported this thief???????

You go 19Lyds!!!!! image

Wonder if the 1 bid was a shill????
  • Options
    I don't quite understand what's going on here..what's the guy doing so wrong
  • Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reported.
  • Options
    yep reported as well.
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait a minute. This ended 3 weeks ago. What good is reporting it doing to do now, except maybe get the guy's seller fees refunded? It would appear that buyer bgpafarris is happy having written a $750 tuition check.
  • Options
    I bid $12 for the lot with the "" MORGAN SILVER GENUINE DOLLAR"" as I always wanted a "genuine" PCGS morgan, but my bid was declined. Think I could close the deal for a $13 dollar bid. image

Hard to understand that anyone is stupid enough to pay $179 for a junk morgan and who knows what else in the group!!
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I don't quite understand what's going on here..what's the guy doing so wrong >>

How about out right lying? Or perhaps misleading? Maybe Keyword Spamming?

How about using PCGS in the Title of a NON-PCGS Slab?

As for the auction being three weeks old..................bummer. Poor bastage that bought it is gonna realize he REALLY bought it when he tries to sell it!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I don't quite understand what's going on here..what's the guy doing so wrong >>

Sellers listing description...

THIS MORGAN WAS GRADED BY CCG AS A AU-53 - I HAD CROSS GRADED WITH PCGS

AND THE GRADE REMAINED HOWEVER CAME BACK AS CLEANED

STILL IN CGG HOLDER WITH PCGS CROSS GRADE
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    Gave another high bid of 15 for the starter set and was still turned down!! This guy drives a hard bargin but im thinking $17 might do the trick .

Do you all think he might get the message if he received hundreds of $15 bids for his junk set?
  • Options
    I started looking at this sellers other lots and found this set even better than his beginners set. Amazing that people buy this stuff.

silver lot
  • Options
    That's not PCGS!
  • Options
    LokiLoki Posts: 898 ✭✭
    This guy bought/buys a lot of crap coins on ebay.
    He is just recycling what he bought. I bet he paid double for the stuff and is taking a loss. image

Note: This is the same guy that sold an 08 plat proof set to Cameron a while back.
    Cameron gave him a pos feedback.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file