Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Just another eBay/Paypal what do I do thread

Bought 5 "junk" wax boxes from an eBay seller. Four of the boxes (all 1986-1992 OPC) were in horrible condition. They obviously had been stored in a hot/humid place. Gum ruined at least 2 cards in every pack plus the usual wax damage to bottom card. The 1992 OPC were completely ruined and probably only pulled about 3 cards from half the packs I opened that weren't ruined by gum stains. Only asked seller for partial refund (price equal to the total sales price of the 92 OPC box). He hasn't responded after 5 days and I assume he won't.

If I file a Paypal SNAD claim, will I have to ship all the boxes and unopened packs back to him to get a refund? Total transaction was only about $80 so not too mad if I don't get a refund.

Comments

• Options
    raym8raym8 Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    Yes, paypal will require that you ship back the items to the seller, at your cost, and you must prove that he received the goods back, which means delivery confirmation.
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Yes, paypal will require that you ship back the items to the seller, at your cost, and you must prove that he received the goods back, which means delivery confirmation. >>

That is the way I understand it as well.
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    I have had 2 of those types of disputes as well, my account was credit upon receipt of delivery from delivery confirmation