Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FOR SALE: AUTOGRAPHED CARDS - $10 takes them all!

As some of you know, two months ago I decided to TRY to put together a complete autographed 1982 Donruss Set. I figure this will keep me busy for a couple of years. I have a few extras that I am selling. See the eight cards below ... all eight delivered for $10.00.
NOTE: Edited to change picture.
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Anybody?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
    Anybody?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭
    Bueller?
    Bump Time!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    hi Doug,

I'll buy extra Red Sox sig's image

PM sent
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Ted ... Red Sox are on their way up to MA!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

BUMP.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug