Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: Circ Barber 50c Whitman album, w/ 93-S

For Sale: One partial Whitman album of circulated Barber halves, grading AG-G, with varying degrees of complete rims, no LIBERTYs, and clear mint marks.

The scans below show the average condition of the coins; the reverses are comparable. A few of these coins were cleaned long-ago, but most have original, circulated surfaces, albeit dirty. As far as aesthetics is concerned, some are OK, and some are scudzy (in EAC lingo). To reiterate—many of these coins have crusty, dirty surfaces on at least one side.

I am selling these for a friend, and looking for a one-way transaction. I will accept returns, but prefer to find a buyer who is willing to take these as they are.

Shipping is a flat $5 for USPS Priority Mail with DC. I will accept MOs, personal checks and Paypal. All of these sets will be shipped as they are in the folders. Takes as many as you want, just PM me with the set #. First come, first served. Thanks!

Member in good standing: ANA, SPMC, EAC, JRCS, GSNA.

Barber 50c: 12 coins - $170
1892, 93, 93-S, 94-O, 99, 99-O, 1900, 01-O, 02, 02-O, 02-S, 03
**The reverese of the 93-S has incomplete rims, but the mintmark is strong.**
Jamie Yakes - U.S. paper money collector, researcher, and author. | Join the SPMCUS Small-Size Notes, National Bank Notes, and NJ Depression Scrip