Home Sports Talk
Options

Notre Dame Hockey....

Now that's funny, Bemidji State taking Notre Dame to the Wood Shed....

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/
Am I speaking Chinese?

Comments

• Options
    The beavers completely took college hockey by surprise this weekend. They have been playing incredible hockey. Lowest seed ever to advance to the Frozen Four!! GO BEAVERS!!! GO GET EM IN DC!!!!!!

Come awn, Stalin rip on the Vikes..Doors open...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    smetsmet Posts: 359 ✭✭
    Hopefully their run ends when my Redhawks step onto the train tracks next week image
  • Options
    Cinderella baby!!!!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    By the way, I live in Bemidji :}
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    The Frozen Four's in Tampa in a few years, I can't wait!

The ending of the UNH- BU game was nuts. Gotta feel for that poor UNH player. However, UNH played in 2 GREAT games these past few days. My dad's flying up to New Hampshire tomorrow for business and he'll be just a couple of miles off campus.... I'm sure some of his coworkers will be quite upset.
  • Options
    BTW, those top seeds absolutely SUCKED this year. Other than BU, everyone lost in the first round. I wonder when the last time that happened was?
  • Options
    smetsmet Posts: 359 ✭✭

<< <i>By the way, I live in Bemidji :} >>

They're still going down image

I graduated from Miami in 2006 and only live 40 minutes or so away now. I go to all of the games I can. Its a good thing they haven't changed the student IDs yet image
  • Options
    They are a very fast team!. BSU is on fire man! Go Beavers!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    I have never seen in person anything like the UMD/Princeton game. Two goals with goalie pulled scored in the last 39 seconds, the tying goal scored with less than a second remaining. UMD wins it in OT, only to fail to show up vs. the Redhawks the next day. I'm comfortable with anyone but BU, but it truthfully should be a walk through in DC for them.

After the first round this year the last 14 national champions had been eliminated.