Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Custom set of Collectors Cards, for sportscollectors.net members

I'm putting together a set of 50 collectors cards over on sportscollectors.net. That is the site I use to get my addresses for my TTM autographs. I know that several people over here are members over there as well. Specifically, for $40.40 plus shipping to you, you will get one complete set of 50 cards, and 25 extra cards of yourself. The Topps company will be printing the cards. I am the one doing the organizing and handling of funds, cards, etc. Here's a quick example of what you could kind of expect:

We are just doing this for fun and to have some interesting cards of friends and fellow board members. They can be used as great reference pieces as well to determine who collects what, etc. I still have about 6 spots left, so if you'd like to participate, please visit

See thread here

and post in that thread.

OR, if there is enough interest in putting together a set of 50 CU members, I'd be willing to organize a set over here as well.

Thanks,

Mike
Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Options
    Very cool Mike.Do you have design choices or is it just the 75 design?
    Mike
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Very cool Mike.Do you have design choices or is it just the 75 design?
    Mike >>

Topps offers the following templates based on their baseball cards of the following years:

2009, 1959, 1972, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1987, 2007, 2008

It will be up to a group vote of the participants to determine what year we use.

Mike
  • Options
    Can i send them out to get autographed? .....image
    A collector of all things Braves
    Always looking for Chipper Jones cards.
    Im a very focused collector of cards from 1909 - 2012...LOL
  • Options

<< <i>Can i send them out to get autographed? .....image >>

I am! I don't like cardboard without writing on it image

Mike
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We dont have the lookalike thread anymore, but I would submit this one if we did.

• Options

<< <i>We dont have the lookalike thread anymore, but I would submit this one if we did.

image >>

Nam,

That's close but I think he has more hair than I do, either that or I have a bigger forehead image

Mike
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're thinner than him and your hair is thicker than his, but when I saw your photo I said to myself that looks like a young Chris Berman.
  • Options
    fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    Sounds like fun! I would be interested if it was CU forum members. For some odd reason I cant post on SCN without getting screamed at like I asked a common sense question.
  • Options

<< <i>That's close but I think he has more hair than I do, either that or I have a bigger forehead >>

Where's the forehead bigger thread?
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Nam ... very good!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.