Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Few New Pick-Ups for my modern Collection...lots more including my 08 exquisite case! FLACCO

Hi guys, I have been trading alot lately, and would like to show some of the cards i have gotten recently...I am still trading for modern cards, and have alot of vintage, and other modern stuff to offer. Enjoy...Mike

First off...
Chad Henne 143/175
Calvin Johnson 32/50
Amobi Okoye 70/99
Roy Williams

Second...
Jose Reyes 97/125
Hanley Ramirez
Jeter/Damon
Reggie wayne

Third...
(2)Michael Turner
Maynard/Welker /35
My favorite...Mickey Mantle 3/10

Fourth...
Remember that time I bought the 2007 contenders box that had no autos in it, well I get a package from donruss yesterday...It is ok...atleast I got a colt!

Last scan for now...

Comments

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those Turner RCs are great!
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭
    Topps Sterling is one of my favorite products to break.

Nice Mantle GU and Hanley Auto

• Options
    mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys...I will be doing a rip tuesday with an box of exquisite, ultimate football, and premier basketball. should be fun I can not wait!
  • Options
    GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭

<< <i> premier basketball. >>

Just be careful ........ premier basketball has been brutal so far from what I've seen.
  • Options
    intenceintence Posts: 1,255
    those are great additions
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i> premier basketball. >>

Just be careful ........ premier basketball has been brutal so far from what I've seen. >>

Pulled a kobe out of the first, hope to pull a lebron, or even MJ out of the next plus Bloout had a great price on one, so I had to take another shot at it. I have been watching breaks on utube, and they have been horrible...
  • Options
    Just completed a trade for this sweet Bob Sanders from a fellow board member! Hope you like yours 59s! They are on there way...

• Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks guys...I will be doing a rip tuesday with an box of exquisite, ultimate football, and premier basketball. should be fun I can not wait! >>

Wow, that's quite a rip. Should be fun to watch. Good luck Mike.
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Thanks guys...I will be doing a rip tuesday with an box of exquisite, ultimate football, and premier basketball. should be fun I can not wait! >>

Wow, that's quite a rip. Should be fun to watch. Good luck Mike. >>

Thanks...I had to buy a box of exquisite...Good thing I am not to addicted. I was thinking about a whole case. LOL. To bad I have work tommorrow, and have to wait until afternoon to rip. Stay tuned
  • Options
    Just added this, and a bit more in a trade from a fellow board member...

• Options
    just completed another good old fashion trade...

Remember, I am continuing to trade all the time, so pm me if you want a 5 star trader to deal with!

• Options
    next card from the trade...

• Options
    last one for now...I will have more later, after I finalize a few more trades...

Star at VT for 4 years, and a future NFL star WR

• Options
    another great mailday, with a few more trades...

Josh Betts
    Mulder/Pujols/Rodriguez/Ordonez quad jersey
    Ken Griffey Jr. game used/auto
    don mattingly jersey
    Ozzie Smith auto

• Options
    All PSA 5

chaz
  • Options
    intenceintence Posts: 1,255
    Nice additions!
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    Thanks guys...I will have alot more in either tommorrow, or friday...
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    See if I have anything you like.

LINK A DINK E DO
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Hey man, you need this:

Kevin
  • Options
    got these 2 in the mail today in a trade...

Steve Slaton he looks like he will be having a great future in the NFL, and thought this would be a great card to own as his rookie
    Peyton is part of my PC!!!

• Options
    Had a very big mailday, with trades from a fellow member here is what I got from the trade...

1st scan...
    Peyton Manning auto
    jamaal charles auto
    ray rice auto
    matt forte auto
    felix jones auto
    brady quinn auto

second scan...

buster posey/tony thomas auto
    yount/jeter
    markakis/holliday/rios auto
    brian mcCann
    ernie banks
    awinori iwanmora auto

• Options
    forgot one...

dave winfield

• Options
    Nice batch of auto football rookies from this past year.

• Options
    jlzinckjlzinck Posts: 907 ✭✭
    Posey played for the local Cape Cod League team last year. A hell of a little player
  • Options
    thanks guys...I will be working on some more trades tonight, but if anyone wants to trade modern autos/game used, I will be here...LMK Mike

as far as the posey...I wanted it the first time I spotted it, it was one of my first want when we were dealing in trade...
  • Options
    picked this up in a trade that arrived yesterday...

• Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Mike, Nice stuff, How do you go about making these trades? Are you doing this on the CU boards, or are you utilizing another board to make these trades?
  • Options
    added another just now...

My second welker...I just love how this guy plays!!!!

• Options
    just a bit of some of the stuff I have gotten in a trade lately...my scanner is still not cooperating with my computer so here is just a minimum of some of my newer stuff...all of this is for trade...

I will post some more later including a 08 sweet spot 3/10 derek jeter auto...
  • Options
    Just accepted a trade for this beauty...it is numbered out of 10! This may be one of my favorite trades yet...what do you guys believe I should do with it? Ebay?????

• Options
    Ebay it before the ink wears off!

Kevin
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Holy incredible vanishing auto Batman!
  • Options

<< <i>Ebay it before the ink wears off!

Kevin >>

thanks joe...any idea what it would fetch on ebay?
  • Options

<< <i>Ebay it before the ink wears off!

Kevin >>

Looks like it's fading fast.

• Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Just accepted a trade for this beauty...it is numbered out of 10! This may be one of my favorite trades yet...what do you guys believe I should do with it? Ebay?????

image >>

A trade or did you buy it off of eBay (noticing the image is an eBay image)? I'd avoid those with serious predjudice. The red ink signatures on leather don't bode well for longevity.
  • Options
    hey...The first owner of the card put it on ebay, then the next guy bought it off ebay, and used the scan to send to me in a message....Me and him then agreed on a trade tonight...so since I have not gotten the card yet, I used this still for the time being...sorry for the confussion...Mike
  • Options
    My opinion is going to be hard to swallow. You are getting jacked, these cards are no good, they are actually nice cards coming out of the pack but the
    ink just does not stick to the card and chances are the card you get is worse. I would want a scan before I did the deal and even if it was a great
    sig, it would be on ebay tomorrow. These sweet spot cards, and especially the leather ones, are bad news.

Kevin
  • Options

<< <i>My opinion is going to be hard to swallow. You are getting jacked, these cards are no good, they are actually nice cards coming out of the pack but the
    ink just does not stick to the card and chances are the card you get is worse. I would want a scan before I did the deal and even if it was a great
    sig, it would be on ebay tomorrow. These sweet spot cards, and especially the leather ones, are bad news.

Kevin >>

hey...so do you think I need to put it on ebay ASAP...I mean before I even get the card...I can do it tonight...PLMK Mike
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>My opinion is going to be hard to swallow. You are getting jacked, these cards are no good, they are actually nice cards coming out of the pack but the

Kevin >>

hey...so do you think I need to put it on ebay ASAP...I mean before I even get the card...I can do it tonight...PLMK Mike >>

Please tell me you're kidding. Please.
  • Options
    How can you put the card up on ebay if you don't have a pic? Maybe I read your post wrong, but is the pic in this thread the actual card?

How old is this product?

Kevin
  • Options

<< <i>How can you put the card up on ebay if you don't have a pic? Maybe I read your post wrong, but is the pic in this thread the actual card?

How old is this product?

Kevin >>

yeah...it is the actual card....it is a 2008 sweet spot
  • Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159

<< <i>hey...so do you think I need to put it on ebay ASAP...I mean before I even get the card...I can do it tonight...PLMK Mike >>

• Options
    artistlostartistlost Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭
    wow...my head hurts and I would love those few minutes of my life back...

mathew
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • Options
    I don't know how long that product has been out but I would contact UD with a replacment. I can't see how anyone would pay for what that card is
    worth the present condition. Did the person who was trading it to you at least trade it below book value?

Kevin
  • Options
    man...I am glad to finiallly own my first Matt Ryan autograph...Completed the trade last night....2008 Leaf Rookie & Stars Matt Ryan autographed!

/99

• Options
    So, the Jeter card was for sale on eBay. Some dude bought it and immediately traded it to. You are going to put it on eBay as soon as you get it or before you even receive it. Plus, you want our opinion on whether or not to sell it on eBay while you are using a scan of an eBay auction.

And you wonder why no one believes anything you say.
  • Options
    It has been awhile since I updated this thread, my scanner has been broke, so here is the stuff I have gotten in trade the past 2 or 3 weeks...I also broke an 08 exquisite case, and pulled a sick flacco auto...

Remember if you see anything ya like, I am continuing to trade! So if you want to deal with a 5 star trader, shoot me a pm...

• Options
    some more...