Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

So can somebody fill me in?

I don't hang out at the cool lockers, but things are definitely different here lately. Why is rube banned? And are fandango and STMM banned as well? I really don't know. I just see fewer posts by the three. Anyone else I should know about?

Comments

• Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    Rube got banned about a month ago but he's posting up a storm on SGC. He's continued his mail thread over there and is as awesome as ever. Have not seen STMM or Fandango in awhile either but not sure why.

edited to add to your edited question: he got banned for complaining about PSA in a less than flattering fashion after a brutal sub and then compounded it by going on a rant. Not for me to say if it was justified or not (no desire to get banned too!)...but I still think the world of Randy and check in with him as often as I can over there.

There were also a couple of members who got banned for defending Rube in profanity laced posts..some of them were truly hilarious. Ask a couple of members that tend to take screenshots of these things before they get removed if you're dying to see. I'm sure someone who has them will PM you if they see this.
  • Options
    Fandango was spotted at Cardinals spring training carrying a steel bried case that was handcuffed to his wrist. It is presumed that the contents of said brief case are a Sharpie and a game worn Pujols jockstrap.
  • Options
    STTM and Winnebago are travling the country together finding each other.
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭
    Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Sorry, anytime I hear the phrase "fill me in" I think of Fletch.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Fandango is here with about 5 different aliases.
  • Options

<< <i>Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo. >>

That is my all time favorite non-Caddyshack movie line.
  • Options
    A guy mentioned Fletch above and I love that movie. It's an all-time classic to me. Pup-n-Taco!
  • Options
    jrinckjrinck Posts: 1,321 ✭✭
    "You know, I came this close to posting in this forum, until I heard Rube killed himself here. Blew it for me." image