Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB: You Tell Me!--WE HAVE A WINNER!

To commemorate my 500th post, I'd like to make an impulse purchase of a coin or coins costing me a whopping $25 shipped.

I don't have anything in particular in mind, but I'd be happy to entertain your offers of coins that you'd like to exchange for my $25.

Anyone want to make me an offer I just can't pass up?

"Coin collecting problem"? What "coin collecting problem"?

Comments

• Options
    nederveitnederveit Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭
    How about a roll of State quarters? One from each state in BU (50 quarters in all)?
  • Options
    mcheathmcheath Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭
    How about:
    1963 ANACS ms65

or this 1957 ngc ms65
  • Options
    MercfanMercfan Posts: 700 ✭✭

<< <i>How about a roll of State quarters? One from each state in BU (50 quarters in all)? >>

Say, there's a thought!

Thanks for playing the game!

I'm headed to bed to sleep on the offer. Since I own zero state quarters (unless I happen to have a couple in the coin tray in my car) this would clearly fill a HUGE current gap in my collection.

• Options

<< <i>How about:
    1963 ANACS ms65

or this 1957 ngc ms65
    image >>

Oh boy, that '63 is tempting! I think I have one of those in my Whitman album, but I'll have to check tomorrow morning. I typically like my silver blast white, but I rather like the toning on that Frankie.

It's certainly something for me to dream about tonight, and thanks for playing the game!

• Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is from my BST post... $25 is a little less than my original cost, but I may be able to be convinced... image

12) 1953-S 25c Washington NGC MS66 - $35
    Very clean white quarter with minimal marks. Would be great for any quarter collection or even in a nice type set, I don’t think you can do much better for my asking price.

imageimage

• Options

<< <i>This one is from my BST post... $25 is a little less than my original cost, but I may be able to be convinced... image

12) 1953-S 25c Washington NGC MS66 - $35
    Very clean white quarter with minimal marks. Would be great for any quarter collection or even in a nice type set, I don’t think you can do much better for my asking price.

imageimage >>

Now THAT is seriously tempting!! SERIOUSLY tempting! I have a full Whitman album ('32 - '64) sans '32-S, but I have never owned a Washington quarter in an NGC slab. And that '53-S looks VERY nice!

I'm going to give myself a deadline of tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon to decide, and it looks like it's going to be a tough decision.

• Options
    Illini420 gets the nod, but a difficult decision it was! PayPal payment has been sent.

Say, did I forget to mention that there's also a 500th post giveaway to the seller of my celebratory impulse purchase?

PM me your mailing address, Illini420, and I'll get your bonus into the mail on Monday!

Thanks to nederveit, mcheath and Illini420 for playing the game!

Let's do this again when I hit 1,000 posts, which may take another four years. image

• Options
    Wow, I got to sell a coin and I won something too!!!! Very cool!!! Hope you enjoy the coin and can't wait to see what the prize is image

• Options
    Didn't expect to win a prize for selling a coin, but thanks image Very cool Merc Dime from Mercfan image