Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

REDUCED!! 2008 Buff UNC 4 coin Set & 2008 GAE UNC 4 coin Set & First Spouse FSHO!!

Hi -

I"VE REDUCED THE PRICES ON BOTH OF THE SETS!!! Going to Ebay in about a week if I don't get them sold here.

Bills are coming due and it's time to let a couple of my toys go. All prices given INCLUDE shipping via registered, insured mail.

1. SOLD!!! 2008 Buffalo Gold 4 Coin Uncirculated Set. Set comes exactly as received from the mint with boxes, sleeve, paperwork. REDUCED TO $3100. The last few of these sold on ebay have been "Buy it Now" for $3400-$3500 so this is a pretty good deal AND you get free shipping! SOLD!!!

2. SOLD !!! 2008 Gold American Eagle 4 Coin Uncirculated Set. Set comes exactly as received from the mint with boxes, sleeve, paperwork. REDUCED to $2500. It's tough to get a value on these via ebay since not too many have sold, but I think this is not only fair, but will prove to be a great deal. Once folks finally realize the crazy low mintages of these, I think the price will climb. SOLD!!!

3. Martha Washington First Spouse Gold Coin Uncirculated. Comes exactly as received from the mint with boxes, sleeve, paperwork. Price $525. I'll honor this price as long as bullion stays under $950.

4. Abigail Adams First Spouse Gold Coin Uncirculated. Comes exactly as received from the mint with boxes, sleeve, paperwork. Price $525. I'll honor this price as long as bullion stays under $950.

Anyhow, prices are cash, check or money order. Item will be held until check clears. Paypal considered, if you pay the 3% upper. I live in Central Florida, so I'm willing to meet if that works for you. I'm more of a lurker than poster here, but do business as Tanstaaflcoins on ebay with 100% feedback with nearly 400 transactions. If you'd like any pictures, let me know and I can send take some and send them directly, but I'll warn you in advance, my photo skills are marginal.

Greg
Successful Forum transactions in the last couple of years with: jwitten, liefgold, goldcoin98. Older transactions with shortrgapbob, abitofthisabitofthat, Duxbutt, Morgansforever, Elkevvo, Dunerlaw, Pwrful4, Billet7, AUandAG, pragmaticgoat, MPLunatic, Rob41281, holeinone1972, AnkurJ, OregonCityGold, Inditonka, Colorfulcoins, cohodk, Mission16, kieferscoins

Comments

• Options
    CoinshowmanCoinshowman Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    ttt
    Successful Forum transactions in the last couple of years with: jwitten, liefgold, goldcoin98. Older transactions with shortrgapbob, abitofthisabitofthat, Duxbutt, Morgansforever, Elkevvo, Dunerlaw, Pwrful4, Billet7, AUandAG, pragmaticgoat, MPLunatic, Rob41281, holeinone1972, AnkurJ, OregonCityGold, Inditonka, Colorfulcoins, cohodk, Mission16, kieferscoins
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wishing you some luck on these as I too have a few to possibly sell......

Will PM if I hear some interest from others I know.

Miles
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    bump
    Greg
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    wassup
  • Options
    zeebobzeebob Posts: 2,825
    Is the #2 item four ounces of gold?
  • Options
    Item #2 was a 4 coin set which totaled 1.85 oz. Sorry it you were interested, it just sold.