Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Watch out modern type guys!

I must be a lot dumber than I think. I won two lots at the Heritage auction but thought I had lost. Now I've gone and bid on a second T2 SLQ. Knowing how things work I'll probably win that one too.

I won a toned 1923 SLQ in 65. I also bought a Barber half upgrade. That should get me on the front page for a little while.

Gee, if I win another SLQ I'll have one for sale. I can't sell my old Barber as that would break up my original, matched, 1907 proof set. Another thing to think about image

Comments

• Carl,

And here I was ready to pass you again. I picked up a Barber Dime & Quarter in MS-65 for under bid, as well as a MS-62 $5 Indian at Heritage's sale, and just made a deal to pick up the Saints in MS-65. That should keep me going for a week or two.

Keith
    Keith ™

• Wow! Good job Keith. It will surely be a few weeks before my coins show up, I can easily wait until you get the Saints.

Now you did say Saints with a 's' at the end didn't you? Upgrading your 1910 will bring you a long way but you already have a MS 63 No Motto, are you upgrading that also?
  • Carl -- plural Saints image

Keith
    Keith ™

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plural Saints. With an "S". That's all I need. No changes in my set, though. image

Soon I will be adding the ex-Big Kahuna Barber half, though (1907 PCGS MS64). Unfortunately I had to sell my No Motto Saint to pull the deal off, but it was worth it. Instead of needing a Barber half and a With Motto Saint, now all I need are the two Saints. Should be easy enough to find. Affording them is another matter.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • LM,

Will have a AU-58 With and a MS-63 Without available for sale pretty soon. image

Keith

Keith ™

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MS63 "Without" is exactly what I just sold. I'll be looking to replace it when I finish paying Larry for that Barber half.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.