Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anybody else out there for Vintage Card Pricing with Ebay results other than VCP ($179.00 yr ?????)

Looking for an alternative to VCP as they are outrageous in their pricing ($179.00 for a year). Looking for ebay results for the past 6 months on any vintage cards. Any help would be greatly appreciated....... no smr or beckett mags. chaz

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Pony up the 179.00 Chaz.

Or do what I do, let the market decide.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    chaz43chaz43 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Pony up the 179.00 Chaz.

Or do what I do, let the market decide.

Steve >>

That SUCKS Steve. Well, if you don't know then I guess no one else knows either. Thanks. chaz
  • Options
    paleocardspaleocards Posts: 927 ✭✭✭✭
    I've collected closed auction prices from eBay on all 348 PSA-graded cards I own since 2005. I collect baseball HOFers, primarily from 1955-1975, in PSA 7 & 8 (with a few 9s and 6s sprinkled in). If any cards you're interested in fit this bill and they happen to be ones I track, I'd be happy to share my data with you (and anybody else interested on the board).
  • Options
    chaz43chaz43 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I've collected closed auction prices from eBay on all 348 PSA-graded cards I own since 2005. I collect baseball HOFers, primarily from 1955-1975, in PSA 7 & 8 (with a few 9s and 6s sprinkled in). If any cards you're interested in fit this bill and they happen to be ones I track, I'd be happy to share my data with you (and anybody else interested on the board). >>

Thanks. Appreciate it but I cover a lot of pre-war . chaz
  • Options
    mexpo75mexpo75 Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭
    I think you can go on VCP for 24 hours for about $5 or less. Just have your cards ready and write em down.
    PackManInNC
  • Options

<< <i>I think you can go on VCP for 24 hours for about $5 or less. Just have your cards ready and write em down. >>

IMO the site is not user friendly enough to spend $5.00 on. Would take me 24 hrs to figure out the site.image
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    www.cardpricer.com

I've never used them, but I've heard decent things from a few people that have. I'm also not sure if they've started loading other sports besides baseball yet .... but it's basically the same thing as VCP and the prices look cheaper.

They have 1 month for $8.99 or 6 months for $44.95. They also have a pre paid token type membership which looks like it would be nice for someone that's just a casual user and doesn't want to be locked into a specific 24 hour time frame. It's $10 for 25 virtual tokens (.40¢ per use) or 100 tokens for $25 (.25¢ per use). It says the tokens never expire.

I've also seen a couple of free sites in my travels, but they all have been severely lacking in information.

Mike
    "Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257

<< <i>www.cardpricer.com

I've never used them, but I've heard decent things from a few people that have. I'm also not sure if they've started loading other sports besides baseball yet .... but it's basically the same thing as VCP and the prices look cheaper.

They have 1 month for $8.99 or 6 months for $44.95. They also have a pre paid token type membership which looks like it would be nice for someone that's just a casual user and doesn't want to be locked into a specific 24 hour time frame. It's $10 for 25 virtual tokens (.40¢ per use) or 100 tokens for $25 (.25¢ per use). It says the tokens never expire.

I've also seen a couple of free sites in my travels, but they all have been severely lacking in information.

Mike >>

I tried cardpricer for a month and didn't like it. I think VCP is easier to use and offers more. And VCP seems to actually listen to users complaints and try to fix them. Which is probably why they are more expensive.

Chris
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options
    EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭
    turn your pm on