Home PSA Set Registry Forum

QQ about player set reg.

Hello - I have a quick question about adding "new" slots to the reg. Maybe someone can help?

When I add a new slot to the player's set I get the little green box saying my request has been filed, but no email.

Should I receive an email confirming my request?

Last time I requested a new slot on a player's set I got emails confirming my requests. Now I am not. I noticed things have changed since I last was collecting PSA graded cards.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

edit : typos

Comments

• NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    They don't send you an email confirming the request any more.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    You do get an email...about 4-6 months after you click the button, letting you know if the card was accepted into the set or not.

But like NickM said, no email to confirm that the card has been requested.

Patrick
  • jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    I got an email from Gayle today. She said that they are working on additions to player sets from November. The cut off for requests for this years set registry deadline is April 30th.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • twileytwiley Posts: 1,923
    Thanx every1 I appreciate yer input. Ya saved me from bugging Cosetta or Gayle with this silly question :^)
  • calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    Tim , Nice to see you back collecting again. Normally lately , when you make a slot request , you get the green notification of your rquest . Then the card , if its not able to go into another set , will go into your cards that don't match file . When the unassigned cards number changes , then check that , to see if your card is now ready .

I try to keep track of how many cards are in each set , so when that # changes , I look and see what has changed.

I had a bunch of 84 Topps traded that I wanted added to the team sets. They DID actually send me an email to let me know they were ready. Thats not what normally happens ,though.

Go luck on your collections------ Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell