Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Breen Encyclopedia of Coins book excellent/NM $125

I have a very nice copy of Breens book, I think it is a first edition(1988) as I don't see any info after that first printing stuff. Book is excellent+++ to NM, I hesitate to call it a full NM as the bibliophile types are very fussy, but it is nice, clean DJ. Satisfaction guaranteed, I can take Paypal, check, whatever. I sell on fleabay under >yellowkids< and have like 1500 positive replies with 100% satisfaction. I'll offer it here for $125 plus shipping, it is heavy so I am going to say $6 Media Mail, $13 first class for shipping, I'll adjust the charge if less..

ON HOLD.

Comments

• Options
    dohdoh Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭
    That's a great book...I refer to it often
    Positive BST transactions with: too many names to list! 36 at last count.
  • Options
    DieClashDieClash Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭
    SOLD...to me image

Thanks Jerry, quick ship and the book is excellent +++ as described image

The only problem I saw was a slight tear in the jacket at the base of the spine. Otherwise this is a pristine book and a very fine addition to my Numismatic Library.

Thanks again,

Kirk

<< <i>I have a very nice copy of Breens book, I think it is a first edition(1988) as I don't see any info after that first printing stuff. Book is excellent+++ to NM, I hesitate to call it a full NM as the bibliophile types are very fussy, but it is nice, clean DJ. Satisfaction guaranteed, I can take Paypal, check, whatever. I sell on fleabay under >yellowkids< and have like 1500 positive replies with 100% satisfaction. I'll offer it here for $125 plus shipping, it is heavy so I am going to say $6 Media Mail, $13 first class for shipping, I'll adjust the charge if less..

ON HOLD. >>

"Please help us keep these boards professional and informative…. And fun." - DW
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES