Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

SACAGAWEA REGISTRY SET

I see the new Native American Dollars are included in the Sacagawea Registry set. Will PCGS split theses two seperate dollars. The US Mint doesn't even call them Sacagawea dollars. I have no intrest in collecting position A & B with these new dollars.
Past BST deals baddogss,llafoe,braddick,wondercoin,fireman2030, ProofCollection, SNMAN,halfnut1

Comments

• Options
    eCoinquesteCoinquest Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭
    In my opinion, the Complete Variety set should have ALL of the coins Type 1 and Type 2. It would be nice if a seperate set were made for only the Native Americans also.

Opinions?
  • Options
    When Lincoln cents changed the back from wheat to memorial, we still called them Lincolns. Why should Saca's be any different? However, I do agree with you about the A and B thing. That is a pain.
  • Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭

<< <i>When Lincoln cents changed the back from wheat to memorial, we still called them Lincolns. Why should Saca's be any different? >>

• Options
    eCoinquesteCoinquest Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭
    As with the Lincolns, there are registry sets that include only Wheat cents and ones with only Memorial cents. There is also a complete set with all of them.
    This format is, in my opinion, the best way to go with the Native American Sacs.
    The Complete set includes ALL of the coins, A & B, Weak Edge Lettering, Cheerios, and Wounded Eagle, (Flaming Eagle would be nice also;0 ).
    The Major Sac set can be free of the NM Sacs and a new category can be added in which the NM Sacs get their own set too.