Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

I've Branched-Out Yet Again! Look out Australia, Here I Come!!

I stopped by my local monthly coin show today for the first time in close to a half-year, and you sure couldn't tell there's a Recession going on from how busy it was in there today!image It was by far the most crowded I'd seen it in quite a long time!

I didn't pick up any new coins today, but, always on the alert for new avenues to pursue via Whitman blue folders, I THOUGHT I stumbled upon some great brand-spanking-new Australian folders from 1964 not yet in my collection................. Turned out I already had the Australian 1/2-pennies #1(1911-36) & #2(1938-64), and Pennies #1(1911-36) & #3(1953-64), ............

.....but I did manage to correctly add the following new folders to my Whitman collection, and so will now be embarking on collecting as any of these new coins as possible:

AUSTRALIAN THREEPENCE #9666 1910-1964 - - - (only have 1918M, 1942D, & 1944S so far)
AUSTRALIAN SIXPENCE #9667 1910-1963 - - - (only have 1957 so far)
AUSTRALIAN FLORINS & CROWNS #2 #9671 1937-1963 - - - (only have 1943, 1947, & 1954 Royal Visit Florins so far)

If anyone knows of good sources for such coins, please let me know.

And if anyone's interested in the 4 Australian 1/2-pennies & pennies folders at a great price, just PM me.

- - Daveimage

Comments

• Options
    Dave,
    You've got one thing in common with me.

You ARE an addict - addicted to collecting coins,that is!

I'm also addicted to Coke Zero as well!

Aidan.
  • Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭✭
    I belong in "Coins Anonymous".............imageimage

So nobody interested in any of those folders? Nobody with good contacts/sources?imageimage

- - Daveimage
  • Options
    What grades are you loking for?

Can help you out with a lot of low grade stuff.
  • Options
    My budget only allows me to focus on the lower end of the spectrum.imageimage
  • Options
    mnemtsas2mnemtsas2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭
    OP you have PM.
    Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.
  • Options
    PM read & replied. Thx!image