Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

2009 P lincoln cent new bank roll

Just for fun, I will offer for auction to the highest bidder--bid via pm for a new bank roll(50) of 2009 P Lincoln cents. This is not your I've got it coming as the roll is currently in hand. Auction to end at 10 pm Sunday March 22, 2009 EST with the highest pm'd bid winning. Here is a picture of the actual roll up for bid. Payable by personal check(with time for clearing), money order, or paypal----Jim

PLEASE NOTE!!! A bidder ask if this was a heads/tails roll--IT IS NOT!--IT IS A TAILS/TAILS ROLL---If that should matter to anyone else I thought it fair to say.--Jim

6:00PM 3-21-09 $5.00 high bid
6:30PM 3-22-09 $6.29 high bid
7:00PM 3-22-09 $8.00 high bid
7:35PM 3-22-09 $9.50 high bid

$9.50 was the winning bid---Congrats goes to mach19--Thanks to all who participated---Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Comments

• jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Less than four hours to go. Get your bids in.
    Jim