Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Loading new items into sets?

LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
Is anyone else having problems putting new coins into existing sets. I just got in three new coins they go into inventory but do show up in the sets to be added.

Comments

• Options
    I am having a few problems also. I deleted a few coins from my half dollar set, and the next thing I know they are all gone. I can not seem to add them back, yet the set value shows they are there. I dropped from 2nd to dead last and can not fix it, LOL. Probably a bug they are working out.
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but I just got grades, and it usually takes 24 hours before grades become "live".

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    Thanks guys at least that tells me it is not a problem on my end of the line.
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to put 8 in. They all showed up in My Inventory, but only 4 in My Registry. I ended up deleting the 4 that wouldn't go in the registry and added them one at a time. It worked.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Is anyone else having problems putting new coins into existing sets. >>

Yes I am.

I've been trying to put an MS66 1971 IKE in my set for better than a year with no luck! image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Yes I am. >>

<< <i>I've been trying to put an MS66 1971 IKE in my set for better than a year with no luck! >>

Ok Lee,,,

"What's the rest of the story",,,,,,,

Probably the same as mine,,,, image I'd like to add a few more MS67 Clad's and 2 or 3 MS69 Silver IKE's to my set,,,,,

Only problem is that I haven't "MADE" them yet imageimageimage

GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

> Is anyone else having problems putting new coins into existing sets

Yes. Three NEWPS went into my inventory (Friday afternoon) but wouldn't show up in the set. I ended up deleting them. I'll try again this weekend sometime.
  • Options
    Found a back door to get them in. Delete them from your inventory. Then open the set that they will go into. Then add then in that screen, it will add them and ask you to commit them. Seems that the systems can not recognize which sets the coin fit into?

As for Lee and Gary problems nobody collects old baldy anymore. But a 76-s in 68 sure would help my set.
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>As for Lee and Gary problems nobody collects old baldy anymore. >>

Hey Syl,

Them are FIGHTIN' words.

JMHO, GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night, I tried to play around with the "what if" function in when editing one of my sets and it would let me choose the "new" coin, but not the grade...
  • Options
    LoveMyLibertyLoveMyLiberty Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭
    The last time I had a problem entering an item into my set it was a coin that had
    an attribution on the label, thus a different number and the computer didn't
    recognize it yet. An e-mail to the Registry folks fixed it.
    My Type Set

R.I.P. Bear image
  • Options
    KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

Maybe things have been resolved? Check and see. I just added coins to my set without any difficulty. Whatever it was that happened yesterday didn't stop the add to set process today.
  • Options
    I also think they fixed the problem. I just added an early dollar through the add inventory link, and everything worked out fine this time.