Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

WTB 2009-P W.H. Harrison US Mint Roll

Want to buy a 2009-P William Henry Harrison US Mint wrapped presidential dollar roll. Thank you,
Thank you PCGS for the Forums! ANA # 3150931 - Successful BST with: Bah1513, ckeusa, coin22lover, coinsarefun, DCW, guitarwes, SLQ, Sunshine Rare Coin, tmot99, Tdec1000, dmarks, Flatwoods, Wondercoin, Yorkshireman
Sugar magnolia blossoms blooming, heads all empty and I don't care ...

Comments

• baddogssbaddogss Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT ...
    Thank you PCGS for the Forums! ANA # 3150931 - Successful BST with: Bah1513, ckeusa, coin22lover, coinsarefun, DCW, guitarwes, SLQ, Sunshine Rare Coin, tmot99, Tdec1000, dmarks, Flatwoods, Wondercoin, Yorkshireman
    Bump for Friday ...
    Come on man, someone out there help a down and out roll collector, don't make me go trolling on the bay ... image
    ttt . Happy Mondays
    ttt
  • Let me know if you still need one. I think I just picked up 4 rolls yesterday but i'm at work right now. Jason
    Collector of Modern Sprockets!

Don't hate on Moderns. Your Kids and Grandkids are going to pay out the A$$ for them when they're your age!
    PM Sent.
    ttt
  • pvt message sent, good luck! peace
  • ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I missing something? Did you try: US Mint?
    Thanks for the heads up.