Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

PCGS Members Only Show

For those who may not have received notice, or haven't registered for their room, we just posted this on our website.

PCGS Members Only Show

See you there!!

Comments

• Options
    Ack! I wish I had more advance notice! I got the email about two weeks ago, but even then, it takes several months of planning to get to Las Vegas. I have to make sure I'm not scheduled to work any of those days, for one thing. Still, I hope turnout is good enough to encourage another one next year, because I'd really like to go, and knowing it is coming will help.

I'm really happy you chose the Venetian; it's a spectacular hotel, even by Vegas standards. Please send them my love.
    Improperly Cleaned, Our passion for numismatics is Genuine! Now featuring correct spelling.
  • Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don, I appreciate the fact that you have to promote the Members Only venue, but let's not forget about your base business
    of grading and returning coins. I have a variety submission in since Feb. 12th and a package that USPS says it delivered on Monday
    of this week, and still has not been received. What's going on out there? Shag
  • Options
    I would think because we submit all of our grading thru a PCGS Authorized Dealer and NOT as a Member of the Collectors Club we should be able to attend the BIG SHOW without having to join. We will however join if this is what it takes. See you all in Las Vegas.

My Sets

* 76 Total Sets
    * 0 Sets with changes
    * 67 Complete Sets
    * 9 Incomplete Sets
    777 Coins Registered
    LONG TIME MEMBER OF THE SET REGISTRY.

What do you all think?

Mike and Rick Stewart
    M.E. Stewart Collection
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    You can join for as little as $49, can't complain to much at that price. image
    Dan
  • Options
    I just saw that there's two more shows coming up. There's one in late August, and there's one in December. Both are at the Palazzo, an extension of the Venetian, who hosted the first one. I'm very happy that PCGS is working with the Venetian, as it's one of the best hotels in Vegas, and that's not an easy thing to be given all the world class competition even right next door and right across the street for the next several blocks.

August is, once again, too short notice; I've got a work schedule and a lot of other expenses right now, so I'm afraid I'll have to miss the party again. But, I stand a good chance of making the one in December. Six months away is just far enough that I can pack away savings and block off time so that not only would I be going, but I'd be able to come out of it with some really great coins. That, and I'm just bloody overdue a vacation with my wife for a few days.
    Improperly Cleaned, Our passion for numismatics is Genuine! Now featuring correct spelling.
  • Options
    PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
    I will be at the next one !
    Larry
    Larry Shapiro Rare Coins - LSRC
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com

PCGS Las Vegas June 24-26