Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Need PCGS 66 Washington Quarters for YOUR Registry Sets? Pix Included. Higher grades and keys are av

If you need very nice PCGS 66 Washington Quarters for YOUR PCGS Registry Sets,
have a LOOK HERE AT SOME OF THESE!.

To properly browse through these, many of which in older 7 digit holders and thereby "cured",
having been in these slabs for a considerable length of time - once you click the link to my album
page click on ANY picture. This will enlarge the coin you've chosen to look at.

At this point, simply click on the arrow on either side in order to progress forward or in reverse.
You may also click on "slideshow" <top right> and along the bottom you may then choose to
look at the coins at whatever speed you care to.

There are coins shown as SOLD or SALE PENDING. This is pretty self-explanatory.
*NOTE - prices shown are NOT etched in stone and are negotiable. These prices
include Insured Delivery & Delivery Confirmation, for your online traceability.

I will accept US Postal Money Orders, Bank Money Orders, your personal & Business checks AND
PayPal - which ever works best for you. Again, any & all fees along with S/H ARE included in the
prices shown.

I will be adding PCGS 67 specimen along with keys very soon! This affords you the opportunity to
browse my inventory, at you pace, while I work on setting up my website.

I also will be adding more pages to this album of other PCGS certified "type" US coins in days to come
along with cherrrypicked NGC coins that I feel would be suitable for your collections, whether you opt to
keep them in their current holders OR to submit to PCGS for crossover. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

The album will also eventually show other collectible US coins from raw/ certifiable Half Cents through
Dollars as well as Gold coins, Gold and Silver bullion.

Enjoy and should you find something of interest just PM me or email me at coinpro@bellsouth.net

Thanks for your interest and time. Opinions and comments Welcomed.

Regards,

~BOOM~