Home Sports Talk
Options

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NAAA NAAAA NAAA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NAAAAAAAAAAAAA NAAA NAAAA NAA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
BAM BAM BAM BAM!

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's just Kevin blowing on his flute...or maybe he threw a dart at a map of the United States and hit another city whose team he can jump on the bandwagon for...it's hard to keep track as his teams are spread out across several time zones..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>That's just Kevin blowing on his flute...or maybe he threw a dart at a map of the United States and hit another city whose team he can jump on the bandwagon for...it's hard to keep track as his teams are spread out across several time zones.. >>

FSU Hoops. Yes, it's come to that.
  • Options
    Is someone questioning me being a Noles fan? Sounds like someone has been "blowing" something else too much! Duke tomorrow. BAM
  • Options

<< <i>Is someone questioning me being a Noles fan? Sounds like someone has been "blowing" something else too much! Duke tomorrow. BAM >>

How do you feel about the probation?

Bobby Bowden's wins= NAAAAAAAAAAAA NAA NAAA NAAA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NAAAAAAAAAA NAAA NAA NAA NAAAAAAAA

• Options
    Goot

Are you really questioning the greatness of BB? Fool
  • Options
    Did they really beat North Carolina ? Wow.
    Duke can be beat too.
  • Options

<< <i>Goot

Are you really questioning the greatness of BB? Fool >>

No, I'm not questioning his greatness. All I'm saying is if the FSU appeal doesn't work, Bobby Bowden's Career win total is screwed and Joe Pa will undoubtedly hold the record by a solid margin.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    BB is a great coach but he has been abusing the rules his entire career. I am glad he got caught.

As for the hoops team... whatever! They will win on in the tourney that matters and then lose so big deal. Winning a conference tourney is so trivial... which is why Ty Lawson did not play!
  • Options
    I thought you were a Philly fan...oh wait, that's only during baseball season, my bad.

Bandwagon fan.

BAM

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>Bobby Bowden's Career win total is screwed and Joe Pa will undoubtedly hold the record by a solid margin. >>

JoePa deserves it. All of his wins were at a Division 1 school unlike Bowdens.
  • Options

<< <i>BB is a great coach but he has been abusing the rules his entire career. I am glad he got caught.

As for the hoops team... whatever! They will win on in the tourney that matters and then lose so big deal. Winning a conference tourney is so trivial... which is why Ty Lawson did not play! >>

Someone needs to open a newspaper once in a while. Do you even know what happened?

Probably not, go back to the basketball boards.
    JS
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    I actually don't know what happened to BB because I haven't read the articles. Either HE or HIS school got caught cheating and he will pay the price. Good.

As for hoops I am sorry if I misunderstoond your original post up above. I gathered that you were trumpeting, so to speak, the exciment of a semi-final win in a conf tourney. I was merely suggesting winning a conf tourney means very little so a semi-final win means even less.

Are you really Fandango? You remind me a lot of him.
  • Options
    He is not fandango. At least fandango sticks with one team and one player. Joestalin will be a fan of whatever team is in the Super Bowl, World Series or BCS championship game.
  • Options

<< <i>I actually don't know what happened to BB because I haven't read the articles. Either HE or HIS school got caught cheating and he will pay the price. Good.

As for hoops I am sorry if I misunderstoond your original post up above. I gathered that you were trumpeting, so to speak, the exciment of a semi-final win in a conf tourney. I was merely suggesting winning a conf tourney means very little so a semi-final win means even less.

Are you really Fandango? You remind me a lot of him. >>

The cheating had nothing to do with Bowden, it is foolish to try to say that it was his fault or he is somewhat connected to it. Bowden will always be one of
    the greatest coaches of all time on AND off the field!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>The cheating had nothing to do with Bowden, it is foolish to try to say that it was his fault or he is somewhat connected to it. >>

Football staff cheats and the leader of that staff has no idea what went on? Please check Wikipedia for "naive".
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BFD, Free Sneakers University joins the party with 64 others.

So when does Bobby B. get 10 to 15 victories taken away?
  • Options
    TD

"Its not just for football anymore"

BAM
  • Options

<< <i>TD

"Its not just for football anymore"

BAM >>

Anyone know why this got a "BAM"?
  • Options
    intenceintence Posts: 1,255
    QUE?
  • Options
    KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    1 and DONE
  • Options
    Man, FSU SUCKS! image

• Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    BAM BAM BAM BAM Blump.........image
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did I already miss... "On Wisconsin?"

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    SheamasterSheamaster Posts: 542 ✭✭✭
    I think he's trying to say "NA NA NA NA NA Northwestern, we lost to Northwestern, and now Wisconsin?!?".

• Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

In all seriousness and fairness, Northwestern is a much better team that they were given credit for this year.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.