Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

A few questions on adding new cards to a player's set...

I am working to build a comprehensive Mike Bossy master set, so far I have found enough cards to double his master registry (from the current 57 to over 100) but I have a couple questions about some of the adding of cards that are already not there...

I am wondering if cards that feature the player on the front of the card, but do not have their name anywhere, front or back, are eligible to be added to that player's master registry...an example:

And the other way around, I know team checklists that have the team photo with the player printed on the back are allowed, but what if there is no photo but a Team Logo, and the player's name on the front or back...and example:

Now, what if there is no photo of the player on the front, but he is mentioned on the back...for example:

And finally....regular issue checklists...I noticed in the Mantle master registry there were a few regular checklists that are in there but have his face on the corner...was this just because his face was on the card?

Thanks in advance!

Patrick

Comments

• Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    i think so
    i don't think so
    i don't think so
    no

The time to add a card has been running about 4 months for my sets, which are mainly NBA HOFers, so the sooner you enter your request, the better off you will be.

Good luck,
    Mike

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    The first one is eligible, and the other 3 are not. WRT the Mantle and other checklists that have been added, it is because the player is pictured in a small inset picture (or in the case of some modern checklists, the front is entirely the player's picture and only the back has a checklist).

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.