Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1 down- 1955 Topps Baseball completed in PSA 8 or worse

BrickBrick Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
As I mentioned on the other Board I finished my first set on the registry. My cards range in quality from PSA 2 to 8, so I will upgrade some as I am able. I have a second 1955 set on the registry and would be happy to trade with anyone who needs some of them. My next venture will be to complete my 1960 set. I made the mistake of purchasing some PSA 8s and then the lesser quality cards no longer seemed so nice. So I am working on it in 8 which may take longer than the 18 years I took to finish the 55s. In fact I will probably finish it and upgrade as I can. I presently have over 400 in 8 and need less than 100 total cards to finish. I will choose a second set to work on along with the 60s. I am thinking of 1963 Fleer Baseball or 1954 Topps in mid-grade. My goal is to finish the 60s while still alive. (actually it would be difficult to complete from the beyond) I may even complete 3 sets if I live to be 97 at the rate I am going.
Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

Comments

• RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Ralph,

As I mentioned to you before, help is on the way with your 1960 set. I'm breaking a registry set in a week or two, and it's all 7's and 8's (mostly 8's).

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    finally, a working man's response to Davilillo!!
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭
    congrats!!

hey you gotta start somewhere and the first one is always the hardest, right
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>finally, a working man's response to Davilillo!! >>

• qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Ralph great dedication to complete the set image