Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

For Sale: 1969 Topps Brian Piccolo Autographed Rookie Card PSA/DNA

Hi there. Im selling a 1969 Topps Brian Piccolo autographed rookie card PSA/DNA certified (number is 14881991). Card is signed in blue ballpoint pen and is gorgeous. Population is 1/1.

I havent put a price on it, but I am fielding offers. If I cant get a good offer, I will be sending it out to an auction house.

Feel free to contact via message through this forum if you wish to give me an offer or would like higher res scans.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Your PM is not on. PM me with what price you will take for the card. I don't do "make offers", and I don't particularly care for back/forth negotiations, so if your price is fair, I'll buy it and if not, I'll just move on. I'm not a tire kicker as you can see below:

My signed rookie thread
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    CARDSANDCOINSCARDSANDCOINS Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    Hi, please e-mail me at hcctde@aol.com or pm me
    LMK what you are asking (ball-park)
    Thank You
    Tim
    Cardsandcoins
  • Options
    sweeeeet Piccolo.
    Bill
    looking for PELLE LINDBERGH's psa and 1960 fleer baseball psa 8 and up
    sets in progress
    R.I.P. Barstow 24 April 1999 - May 15 2009
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Wondering what this eventually sold for.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Yes,
    I'd be interested too.

thanks
  • Options
    Reese3333Reese3333 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭
    Mike,

Did you end up getting this card? That card is awesome!

Reese
    Collecting the following autographed sets:
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    Please be sure to check out my auctions!
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Reese

No, I didn't end up with it. From my recollection, it was a LOT more then I would be willing to spend on it.

I Don't remember the ballpark asking price but for the lack of signature contrast I considered it too high

mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Mike ... I agree with you on the contrast. I have no idea what he was looking for, but I certainly would not break the bank on that card. I realize there are not too many around ... and it would be a nice card to have (would display wonderfully with an autographed Sayers rookie!) ... but you have to keep your head sometimes.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.