Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

The "Official" Get Out Your Anger Post!!!

OK, here's what I hate...

I hate Roosies. Dang! They're ugly!

I hate that Dimes have Full Bands, Nickels have Full Steps, Franklins have Full Bell Lines, but Lincolns have essentially no strike designation. How about "Full Beard"?

And I hate that PCGS will NOT designate a cameo cent as cameo unless it's full red.

Comments

• Options
    I HATE pcgs so much! Gosh dang I wish they were consistent.
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 2,880

I'm short, fat and ugly and by God I ain't gonna take it anymore!! image
    Every man is a self made man.
  • Options
    drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's because of people like you that I only drink alone or with someone.
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    I HATE SATIN FINISH COINS IN THE BASIC SETS!!!!!!!!
    Dan
  • Options
    I HATE WHEN THE PCGS SET REGISTRY GET SCREWED UP ONCE A WEEK!!!!
  • Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    I hate that the clock on our submissions (for guaranteed timeframe services) starts when PCGS logs them in versus the verifiable date the package got to them.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't this be in the "Trash Talk Thursday™" thread?
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    I may be shorter, fatter and uglier, but people LIKE me, they really like me!

(and the flying nun, too)
    I am not kidding,

G99G
    I collect 20-slab, blue plastic PCGS coin boxes. To me, every empty box is like a beating heartimage NOT.

People come up sometimes, and ask me, G99G, are you kidding? And I answer them no, I am NOT KIDDING.

Every empty box?
    C'mon!
  • Options
    pennyanniepennyannie Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭
    I just started taking happy pills. THEY ARE NOT WORKING YET!!!! I HATE.............................. i do not have 5 hours and the patients to write it. I will see how i feel in 2 weeks.
    Mark
    NGC registry V-Nickel proof #6!!!!
    working on proof shield nickels # 8 with a bullet!!!!

RIP "BEAR"
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate sellers on Ebay who MAKE UP crap about the coins they are selling i.e., estate, unsearched rolls, never seen before variety, etc.

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I hate sellers on Ebay who MAKE UP crap about the coins they are selling i.e., estate, unsearched rolls, never seen before variety, etc.

WS >>

I dislike the fact that I've been totally computerized! For example, in the above quote, I read that as E-State instead of estate! image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I HATE pcgs so much! Gosh dang I wish they were consistent. >>

us scientific types hate this part.
  • Options
    FullStepJeffsFullStepJeffs Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭
    I hate the sellers on the bay who use Coneca pops for rarity factors with DDO/Rs and RPMs because the other grading companies don't annotate/designate or calculate how many they actually have graded. Uh, who should I be mad at?

Steve
    U.S. Air Force Security Forces Retired

In memory of the USAF Security Forces lost: A1C Elizabeth N. Jacobson, 9/28/05; SSgt Brian McElroy, 1/22/06; TSgt Jason Norton, 1/22/06; A1C Lee Chavis, 10/14/06; SSgt John Self, 5/14/07; A1C Jason Nathan, 6/23/07; SSgt Travis Griffin, 4/3/08; 1Lt Joseph Helton, 9/8/09; SrA Nicholas J. Alden, 3/3/2011. God Bless them and all those who have lost loved ones in this war. I will never forget their loss.
  • Options
    Snail mail! Why the frak does it take a week and a half to send a registered package, when at 1/5th the cost, the U.S. Gastropod Service can send a priority package the same distance in two to three days? Does it really take an extra frigging week just to make sure their own employees aren't going to burglarize the packages? A submission to PCGS takes a full bloody month, but fully half that time is spent in fraking transit!

Never mind PCGS, I'm too busy hating everybody else! When I go to a coin show, who the heck are all these other guys? Not just minor league like SEGS or Accugrade, but really, really obscure companies. I keep expecting to see a grading service called "SGC" (their headquarters secretly located underneath NORAD, with a space-time portal connecting to other planets). "YACGS," (Yet Another Coin Grading Service), "IOCS" (Intentionally Overgraded Coin Service), "NCGCFC" (Numismatic Coin Grading Company For Coins), and "WNNBWUSTLLT" (We're Not NGC, But We Use Slabs That Look Like Theirs"). My favorite ones are slabs that don't even have a grading service name on it, just a grade--slabs probably made by the vendor, worth no more than a cardboard thingy with an alleged grade pencilled in.

Or, how about "Brilliant Uncirculated"? Ever see a BU63, BU64, or BU65? No, because "BU" isn't a real numismatic term. "Choice uncirculated" implies MS63 or better, but "brilliant uncirculated" to me means "probably at least MS60, plus it's shiny, and we like marketing ploys."
    Improperly Cleaned, Our passion for numismatics is Genuine! Now featuring correct spelling.
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I REALLY HATE having to put BOTH satin finish AND BS coins in my complete dime set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!image
  • Options
    I hate hating stuff.
  • Options
    ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭
    Don't got no hate.......you guys need to chill and relax - go buy a new coin and get your "fix". Works for me every time....

...and renomedphys, roosies are ugly as a coin, but they sure toned ALOT purdier that Linc's (silver vs copper metail issue) and that's my attraction to them.
    Craig
    If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!