Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Hawaii State quarters for you young collectors...

or anyone, really, that needs one for their state quarter collections. Open for the month of March - just PM your mailing information. Aloha from Hawaii

Comments

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's nice. Could you email me some fresh pineapple, and a little sunshine, too.
  • Options
    pakasmompakasmom Posts: 1,920
    Sorry, Joe. You've got to come and get it!

I could send ya a pineapple... but whenever I send sunshine I hear it's cold by the time it gets there. Must lose something crossing the Rockies.
  • Options
  • Options
    laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    I don't get the new quarters when they first come out, sometimes it's years, especially the D mint. So far for the D's I have just 7 beyond the Louisiana edition. AL, MI, IO, OR, KS,CO, and ID. everthing else hasn't gotten up this way yet.
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options
    laserart, I'd be happy to send you one if you want it. Just PM your mailing info. Don't expect too much, please. In searching the "D" mints for another member, I had a hard time coming up with nice ones...
  • Options
    Thank you for the generous offer, please turn on your PM function, I'll send a private message.
  • Options
    Laserart, I sent you a PM.
  • Options
    I see now that I goofed, I was looking for the wrong icon, the glasses (I'm new here). So, I will send you a message.