Home U.S. Coin Forum

Coin jokes. Got them, post them!!

Q. What is another term for an AT coin?
A. Fullybaked

Comments

• SCDHunterSCDHunter Posts: 686 ✭✭✭
    The sign on the store read: “We buy bullion; we sell rare coins”image
  • TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Q. What is another term for an AT coin?
    A. Fullybaked

image >>

Make sure the whole cig is gone before the video is watched this time.

• SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If some one says 'A penny for your thoughts' and you give them your two cents worth, what happens to the extra penny? - G.Carlin
  • dcarrdcarr Posts: 7,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dizzyfoxxdizzyfoxx Posts: 9,823 ✭✭✭
    What are there more of? Monster toned Morgan dollars or grains of sand at the beach?

Answer: Flip a coin.
    image...There's always time for coin collecting. image

• The kid had swallowed a coin and it got stuck in his throat, and so his mother ran out in the street yelling for help. A man passing by took the boy by his shoulders and hit him with a few strong strokes on the back, and so he coughed the coin out.

"I don't know how to thank you, doc...", his mother started.

"I'm not a doctor", the man replied, "I'm from the IRS".

• << <i>image >>

That's cool!
  • 1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game.
    After the game, he asked her how she liked it. “Oh, it was
    great.” she replied, “especially the tight pants and all the
    big muscles. But I just couldn’t understand why they were
    killing each other over 25 cents.”

Dumbfounded, her date asked, “What do you mean?” “Well, they
    flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the
    game, all they kept screaming was: ‘Get the quarterback! Get
    the quarterback!’ I’m like ... Helloooooo? It’s only 25 cents!”

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A guy walks into a coin show and is able to find every great deal on the bourse. He is able to cherry pick every rare variety at the show and buys several coins at fractions of what they are actually worth. He even locates a genuine 1922 No D Strong Reverse penny in a Dansco and gets it for ten bucks and sells it to another dealer ten minutes later for a thousand bucks. Another collector walking the floor notices all of this and feels compelled to talk to this incredibly smart and obviously seasoned coin collector. He asks him, "Wow, you must really be a veteran coin collector with years of experience in the hobby?". The guy responds, "I've never collected coins in my life and this is my first ever coin show, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night".
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ones in my head are not suitable for this place and the writers for Leno and such should pm me with a check for all I've previously provided, but I will PM you with the adult version.
  • A blonde reports for her university final exam which consists of mainly true and false questions. She takes her seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes her purse out, removes a coin and starts tossing the coin and marking the answer sheet: true for heads and false for tails. Within thirty minutes she is all done, whereas the rest of the class is still working furiously.

During the last few minutes, she is seen desperately throwing the coin, swearing and sweating. The moderator, alarmed, approaches her and asks what is happening.

"I finished the exam in a half hour," she replies. "And as I have more time left, I'm rechecking my answers."
    Here's one... this comic book originally sold for one dime!!!

Today it's worth around four million dimes.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda...

• HalfStrikeHalfStrike Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭
    This US mint coin inspector promises no more error coins.

Why are error coins so popular?

Because it's the only time that when the Government makes a mistake, they can't deny it.image
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A gal walks into a bank with a large jar of change that she'd been saving up.

the teller asks "do you hoard quarters"?

Gal says "Nope, my sister whored most of them".

<< <i>A gal walks into a bank with a large jar of change that she'd been savingm up.

the teller asks "do you hoard quarters"?

Gal says "Nope, my sister whored most of them". >>

Now that's bad!!! I like it... but that's bad.image
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    What kind of horse is on the reverse of the Kentucky state quarter?

It's a Quarter Horse!

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,399 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What kind of horse is on the reverse of the Kentucky state quarter?

It's a Quarte Horse! >>

It would have been funnier if you spelled quarter right.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a Quarte Horse! >>

yup, it sho nuff izz.

• coinnut86coinnut86 Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭
    Two guys walk into a coin shop, the the old dealer pulls out some early coppers. First guy says "I really like your flowing hair piece" other guy says "Yeah but what about his coins"

Bum dum chi!

Credit goes to BM and Craton
  • astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>A blonde reports for her university final exam which consists of mainly true and false questions. She takes her seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes her purse out, removes a coin and starts tossing the coin and marking the answer sheet: true for heads and false for tails. Within thirty minutes she is all done, whereas the rest of the class is still working furiously.

During the last few minutes, she is seen desperately throwing the coin, swearing and sweating. The moderator, alarmed, approaches her and asks what is happening.

"I finished the exam in a half hour," she replies. "And as I have more time left, I'm rechecking my answers." >>

As a teacher...that's pretty good!

Lane
    Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

It's a Quarte Horse! >>

yup, it sho nuff izz.

image >>

This beats T.V.
  • njcoincranknjcoincrank Posts: 1,066 ✭✭
    How can you tell when a coin dealer is on vacation?

The house is covered with a tarp and the lawn furniture is on the roof.

njcc
    www.numismaticamericana.com

• << <i>A guy walks into a coin show and is able to find every great deal on the bourse. He is able to cherry pick every rare variety at the show and buys several coins at fractions of what they are actually worth. He even locates a genuine 1922 No D Strong Reverse penny in a Dansco and gets it for ten bucks and sells it to another dealer ten minutes later for a thousand bucks. Another collector walking the floor notices all of this and feels compelled to talk to this incredibly smart and obviously seasoned coin collector. He asks him, "Wow, you must really be a veteran coin collector with years of experience in the hobby?". The guy responds, "I've never collected coins in my life and this is my first ever coin show, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night". >>

That was so bad the thread should have been closed, locked and deleted immediately upon its posting.

<< <i>

<< <i>A guy walks into a coin show and is able to find every great deal on the bourse. He is able to cherry pick every rare variety at the show and buys several coins at fractions of what they are actually worth. He even locates a genuine 1922 No D Strong Reverse penny in a Dansco and gets it for ten bucks and sells it to another dealer ten minutes later for a thousand bucks. Another collector walking the floor notices all of this and feels compelled to talk to this incredibly smart and obviously seasoned coin collector. He asks him, "Wow, you must really be a veteran coin collector with years of experience in the hobby?". The guy responds, "I've never collected coins in my life and this is my first ever coin show, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night". >>

That was so bad the thread should have been closed, locked and deleted immediately upon its posting. >>

Oh yea!!! image
  • TomohawkTomohawk Posts: 667 ✭✭
    The absolute worst coin joke I know:

"Hey Dad!! HSN is selling some REALLY GREAT COINS!"
    ASE Addict...but oh so poor!
  • intenceintence Posts: 1,255

<< <i>The absolute worst coin joke I know:

"Hey Dad!! HSN is selling some REALLY GREAT COINS!" >>

hahaha
  • YaHaYaHa Posts: 4,220
    Q:
  • holeinone1972holeinone1972 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭
    The US mint is now designing cars for numismatists. It not only stops on a dime, but it picks it up too!
  • STONESTONE Posts: 15,275
    Any of these work for me
    imageimage

Ok, I cheated, I'm not creative enough to make up my own.
  • GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The US mint is now designing cars for numismatists. It not only stops on a dime, but it picks it up too! >>

• "The Silver Dollar says to the Penny"...

Know why they came up with you???

The Penny says to the Silver Dollar no why???

Cheap Fu#&*^s!!!!
  • clarkbar04clarkbar04 Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a dumb chronologically incorrect one I just came up with.

Why did george washington throw a dollar across the potomac?

Even he was sick of looking at morgans.
    MS66 taste on an MS63 budget.
  • YaHaYaHa Posts: 4,220
    Q: Wild West Joke..Why did most Cowboys carry large amounts of Paper money instead of coins?

A: Because it was hard to wipe ones $ss with coins in those days.

• airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • WalmannWalmann Posts: 2,806
    This is one you can you on visitors from Europe, even those from the UK.

Hold up a one Euro coin and explain how some of the one Euro's have been known to have small drops of moisture/water come off them.
    Hold the coin up, they usually stare waiting to see if the coin will drip water.
    Inform them is what is known as an Euro peeing (pean).

Generally gets a smile or laugh from the older folks and rolling eyes from the teens.

• halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭
    BULLION

Regards,

John
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • StaircoinsStaircoins Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭

<< <i>BULLION

Regards,

John >>

You're BULLION my leg! imageimageimage
  • StaircoinsStaircoins Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

Hey now, let's keep it clean. That's just plain scary! This is a family forum, after all!!!
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,399 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question for all you Navy vets---Were you aware that there is a US coin showing an American Destroyer?

Check the obverse of the current dime.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Why is the Canadian twonie risque?

Because it shows the queen on front with a bare (bear) behind.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file