Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

New Faux 7070 images by jesbroken of Holeinone1972's Super Slider Type set!

2»

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, now, there's an interesting concept. A virtual 7070, with no crackouts necessary. Cool!

Wow, that 3cN has really grabbed my attention.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the Photoshop templates for the faux 7070 images available somewhere for downloading? I saved a bunch of the ones spacemonkey made a few years back but I'd love to take my clipped type 7070 and put it in that image format (since I can't image the book itself worth a hoot).

Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options
    Veeeerrrrrrrrrrry NICE!!!!!! image
    Past BST deals baddogss,llafoe,braddick,wondercoin,fireman2030, ProofCollection, SNMAN,halfnut1
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

Very attractive set - look forward to see your updates as well; obviously,
    I think your Barbers are great !!
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    holeinone1972holeinone1972 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Are the Photoshop templates for the faux 7070 images available somewhere for downloading? I saved a bunch of the ones spacemonkey made a few years back but I'd love to take my clipped type 7070 and put it in that image format (since I can't image the book itself worth a hoot).

Sean Reynolds >>

Pm jesbroken and see. He did the editing and they are his templates as far as I know.
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    wow-soooooooooo nice

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! I actually cracked mine out. There is nothing like looking through that album. Its nicer than looking at a pile of slabs in my opinion, but to each their own.
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding!

I'd buy that 1834 quarter all day long.
    "Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file