Home Sports Talk
Options

All right men - It's time for a NL East sigline bet

13»

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    They have not won anything yet.

As of this AM they could tie for the division still.....

I hope I don't have to explain this 20 times.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,275 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>They have not won anything yet.

As of this AM they could tie for the division still.....

I hope I don't have to explain this 20 times.

Steve >>

I'll "explain this".....

Instructions for adding the Phillies pic to your sigline:

1. Copy:

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp97/steve814682/phillies_world_series_championsbb22.jpg[/IMG]

2. At top right of this page, click "profile"

3. scroll down to "signature"

4. in the white block next to signature, paste what you just copied

5. add (type in) directly in front of what you pasted.....

[IMG]

note in the [IMG] these are brackets, not parentheses

6. at the bottom left click "update profile"...and that's it.
  • Options
    Win the division first.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>Win the division first.

Steve >>

you're right...when you're right, you're right...as Aesop always says, I shouldn't count those chickens yet...but I got the barbecue sauce ready.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Win the division first.

Steve >>

you're right...when you're right, you're right...as Aesop always says, I shouldn't count those chickens yet...but I got the barbecue sauce ready. >>

I got the mashed potatoes and gravy ready.

Corn on the cob still cookin'.

Apple pie or maybe pumpkin pie for dessert?
  • Options
    My life's dream has finally been realized - seeing a Philadelphia team pic in Matt's sigline...yes, it wasn't much of a dream but it was my dream.
  • Options
    <<< Phils make it back-to-back-to-back NL East flags >>>

Pasted from the MLB website so WinPitcher doesn't think I'm lying. image
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>My life's dream has finally been realized - seeing a Philadelphia team pic in Matt's sigline...yes, it wasn't much of a dream but it was my dream. >>

imageimage
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bet is a bet...congratulations SteveK, and it only took me abt half an hour to figure out the cut and paste thingy, LOL!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Maybe I can cut down on my posts...too many Phillies logos may be alarming to normal baseball fans..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>A bet is a bet...congratulations SteveK, and it only took me abt half an hour to figure out the cut and paste thingy, LOL! >>

Yea, but after the WS is over, I'll probably live to regret winning this because now that ya know how to do it, there's probably gonna be all kinds of "ugly" Mets pics in your sigline next season that I gotta see when reading your posts. image
  • Options

<< <i>Maybe I can cut down on my posts...too many Phillies logos may be alarming to normal baseball fans.. >>

You may not have seen this...but one year maybe around three years back when the Eagles were dominating the NFC East and the Cowboys...Kuhlmann, a Cowboys fan, was losing sigline bets to me left and right and he had an Eagles sigline almost all football season, and sometimes some newbies would come on here and would comment about his posts being confusing because he would have pro-Cowboys comments with the Eagles sigline and they were asking why? LOL
  • Options
    If only we had Laroche and Mcclouth all season. Not that they were that great, but better than who they replaced. We have been 43 and 27 since the all star break, i think next season could be the best in recent memory in the NL East.

Congrats Phillies. Represent the East.
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    Congrats to all the Phillies fans.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Thanks guys - Braves have had a heckuva run at the end of the season, and no doubt the Mets will improve next season and compete.

It actually worries me a bit that the Phils won it too easy this season because nothing ever comes easy for Philadelphia fans. Gonna be some tough competition in the NL playoffs, and in the AL...and if the Phils repeat as champions, I'll be very happy...but as we know for a variety of reasons in this day & age, repeating is so very hard to do...so we'll see what happens and regardless of the outcome, I again enjoyed the baseball season and the smack with you good guys.
  • Options
    Yeah well I didn't enjoy it.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>Yeah well I didn't enjoy it.

Steve >>

I feel the pain brother...I've been there many, many, MANY times being a Philadelphia fan.

When you're a member of the Philadelphia professional sports fan club, it comes with a prescription for Vicodin. LOL
  • Options
    Yeah well hopefully your Phillies will get swept in the first round and you too can feel some pain.

Just joshing..............

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>Yeah well hopefully your Phillies will get swept in the first round and you too can feel some pain.

Just joshing..............

Steve >>

Well, if it happens, then I'll just take out the 2008 World Series DVD and watch that, along with a case of Sam Adams cherry wheat. image
  • Options
    lol I was waiting for:

Like the Mets just got swept by the Nats?

Seriously, I'd like to see a repeat.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Props for not being welchers.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Didn't I read where a few Braves fans got in on this bet too?

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Braves fans are welchers, LOL...