Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Lincoln weights, +2 red for 1943?

So what is the highest graded copper 1943? Wonder if it will give your more points the tne 68's

I will have my spreadsheet up tonight to do the calculations (didn't expect the different RD/RB numbers)

Comments

• SOG,

Must have been a typo since that would be in the variety set only image. Either that or I will need to get out my paint brush and crimon red paint image. I was surprised to see the RB/RD numbers too. It will be interesting to see how it stands.

Rich
  • sonofagunksonofagunk Posts: 1,349 ✭✭
    nope, you can use "off metal" coins in "regular" sets. Just like you can use off center. Their cert numbers still ist them as regular coins (there is no different numbers for 5% off, 10% off, ...)
  • I guess if you can afford the copper version for the 2 pts you gain, the monster coins like the 14D and 26S in red (15 pts) should be no problem image

Just don't thing think the Mrs would understand the second mortgage......
  • sonofagunksonofagunk Posts: 1,349 ✭✭
    Well when you can afford $75,000 to get one point (well 8 now) in a 26-S, then this should not be too much of a jump (for someone besides me)
  • tjkilliantjkillian Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭
    It was good hearing that off-metal/Off-center coins count. Normally I would not care, but I just submitted a very beautiful 1799 Bust Dollar in a strong XF-45, but has planchet flaw. I sent it in as an error knowing it would not grade normally. It will be going in my type set when it returns.

Tom
    Tom