Home Autographs Forum

HUGE SPORTS MEMORABILIA/AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION FOR SALE!!!

I have up for sale a Collection of Sports Memorabilia and Autograph pieces. I am selling the whole lot for $2,500, but I’m willing to break apart the lot, if you have a piece out of the collection you are interested in. All Pieces come in Display Cases at less otherwise stated. Most of items I have listed were purchased at "NICKS SPORTS WORLD" in Downtown Minneapolis, "TWINS PRO SHOP" and Other Sports Memorabilia shops in the Minneapolis and St. Paul Area. If you have any questions, concerns, your interested in any special piece and, or want to see a Picture of any or all Pieces... feel free to email me at Impack78@aol.com. I will ship United States and Canada and Pick up Locally is welcome also, to save on shipping.

Dave Parker Autograph baseball with inscription “78 MVP” comes with COA . $75

Craig Monroe Autograph baseball $40

Wade Boggs Autograph baseball $69 or (Make Offer)

Gary Sheffield Autograph baseball $69 or (Make Offer)

Shaquille O’ Neal Autograph baseball $250 or (Make Offer)

Jacque Jones Autograph baseball with inscription “Double J” $40

Travis Hafner Autograph baseball $60

Mark Davis Autograph baseball with inscription “89 NL CY” $75 comes with COA $75

1991 Minnesota Twins World Series Autograph baseball $300

Special edition Frank Thomas Autograph black baseball #32 of 135 $130 or (Make Offer)

Dan Marino Autograph Football comes with COA and Mimi Dolphins display case with Nameplate $500 or (Make Offer)

Michael Cuddyer Game used bat with bat tube $135 or (Make Offer)

Torii Hunter Autograph incurved bat with bat tube $235 or (Make Offer)

Daunte Culpepper Autograph football $40

Daunte Culpepper Autograph Replica Jersey without display case $55

Placido Polanco Autograph Baseball with inscription “ALCS MVP 2006” $110 or (Make Offer)

Jason Bartlett Autograph baseball $20

Roger Clemens 8X10 Autograph Picture with “2004 CY” Nameplate in frame $200 or (Make Offer)

Marian Gaborik Autograph Picture in frame $170 or (Make Offer)

Sidney Crosby Autograph Hockey Puck Comes with really nice case $235 or (Make Offer)

Nick Punto autograph 8X10 comes in frame $15

Thanks for looking at my AD and have a Great Day!!!