Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Who do you use to host your coin web site on the internet and......

I want to set up a site to sell coins on the internet.

I use Constant Contact for my email, they are easy to use, inexpensive and professional. I am looking for the same to host a website for me to post / sell coins from.

Who do you use to host your website?
Fees/Pros/Cons/template selection/help with domain setup?

Thanks for your input!image
Successful BST transactions to date: Coindeuce, Cohodk, dantheman984, STONE, LeeG, jy8s, jkal, SeaEagleCoins, Hyperion, silverman68,Meltdown,RichieURich,savoyspecial,Barndog

Comments

• Options
    GeomanGeoman Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭
    I use Yahoo! Small Business to host my website.

It costs $12.95/month. You get free domain name registration with the account, and all the email address you want. Been using them for years and never had a problem of accessibility once.
  • Options
    DoogyDoogy Posts: 4,508

<< <i>I use Yahoo! Small Business to host my website.

It costs $12.95/month. You get free domain name registration with the account, and all the email address you want. Been using them for years and never had a problem of accessibility once. >>

me too. works great, and the price is reasonable!

• Options
    icsoccericsoccer Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    Do you have a shopping cart provided by Yahoo? How do customers purchase your coins? (phone call?/email?)Accept credit cards through Yahoo?
    I looked up Yahoo and found web hosting as you described, however it looks like an e-commerce section they have has shoppping carts...etc, but costs
    $35 / month.
    Successful BST transactions to date: Coindeuce, Cohodk, dantheman984, STONE, LeeG, jy8s, jkal, SeaEagleCoins, Hyperion, silverman68,Meltdown,RichieURich,savoyspecial,Barndog
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He told me if I told, he would call his uncle Guido.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file