Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

For Sale... Three Attractive NGC Graded Morgans

For sale here at CCE unseen prices and ready to be shipped to you...

A Group of 3 Morgans:
1881-S. S$1. MS63. NGC. - strong and bold with sharp details. Lustrous with a slight tint of rose to copper toning. Clean devices.
1881-S. S$1. MS64. NGC. - silvery with satiny and slightly frosty sheen. Technicalities are remarkable for a near gem with a very choice appearance for the grade.
1885. S$1. MS64. NGC. - blast white and shiny. Imperfections only come in minor sporadic wisps. Strongly struck and strong on eye appeal.
Trio for sale for $137.00, delivered via priority mail.

Price offered for sale is the same as the going rate for these coins when sold sight-unseen during wholesale. Send me a PM to reserve these coins.
Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"

Comments

• Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    Price and details revised.

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Ill take em pm me
  • Options

<< <i>Ill take em pm me >>

PM sent, please respond. Thanks.
  • Options
    No response after initial inquiry so coins still available.