Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Friggin' Burgundy's got a nice '64 Rose for sale + more vintage!

I took time out from jazz flute today to rustle up some nice vintage for sale. All prices delivered. Dog bones for Baxter welcome.

First up is a nice '64 Rose. I say NM to NM+, PSA says miscut. Beautiful raw card, I don't have the energy to send it in again. $175 delivered.

73 Mays, NM to NM+. $22. - SOLD.

52 Topps, some really nice raw cards. Widmar, Hartung, Chambers. NM, EX-MT++, and EX-MT. $20 each, $55 for all 3. - SOLD.

69 Topps lot of 70 vending cards. Absolutely pack fresh, crisp cards, only issue is centering. These are basically brand new, 40 year old cards and include Banks, Hunter, Niekro, Cox RC, Wilhelm, Perry, McGraw, Hodges, B. Williams, Cepeda, Bunning, Nettles RC and more. Over $300 in raw value here. $95 delivered. - SOLD.

Thanks, as always!

Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items

Comments

• OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    HOW IS THAT MISCUT??
  • RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    No clue.

For anyone looking the white spots along the bottom of the card is the scanner. Obviously I need to go get some Windex. image
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Pm sent.
    The 52's and the 69's have been sold. Thanks to rajah424 and Stoney!

RB
    Ron Burgundy

• Well i will know if i am back to work Monday......So you have more sales , i buy more cards..image
    A collector of all things Braves
    Always looking for Chipper Jones cards.
    Im a very focused collector of cards from 1909 - 2012...LOL
    I hope you are back to work!!!!
    Ron Burgundy

• Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sent on 73 Mays.
  • Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭✭
    Just received a great PSA 7 1967 Mantle from Ron. Ron's a stand-up guy. Ron sent the card quickly. I bought this sight unseen. Ron can give an accurate description of the grade. Thanks Ron.

Mickey71image
    Mickey,

Thanks very much for that, I appreciate it. Glad the Mantle got there ok.

Best,

Ron
    Ron Burgundy