Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Don't these people know they can get these from the Mint

Don't know how to link. 260366052414

Comments

• Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Text

The High bidder is an ebay newbie 0 feedback.
    Education is expensive. Real pricey if you're dumb.

edit: too slow. image
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a couple of shill bids are helping out!

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    holeinone1972holeinone1972 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭
    It's possible they have a UHR on hold at the mint, and just want instant gratification.

Rob
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's called the "Mad Rush Syndrome". This is a phenomena. It works in almost everything that is hyped.
    Let's look realistically at it. Can someone come up with examples where we see the "mad rush syndrome" in our every day lives ?

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time is money
    Who would sit outside of a store for hours and hours just to be the first person to buy something ?

The time spent waiting is not valueable , is it ? A strange phenomena, but often times entertaining to watch on the news while doing nothing. So we tune in to who's waving at the camera in the morning outside of the "Good Morning Dummy news show".

These people will not get it. We have the media to thank. It creates a sense of urgency to "GET IT NOW".
    Talk shows are designed around our stupidity as a society. image That's entertaining.

You guys like me rambling over here ? image
  • Options

<< <i>Time is money
    Who would sit outside of a store for hours and hours just to be the first person to buy something ?

The time spent waiting is not valueable , is it ? A strange phenomena, but often times entertaining to watch on the news while doing nothing. So we tune in to who's waving at the camera in the morning outside of the "Good Morning Dummy news show".

These people will not get it. We have the media to thank. It creates a sense of urgency to "GET IT NOW".
    Talk shows are designed around our stupidity as a society. image That's entertaining.

You guys like me rambling over here ? image >>

You ramble with the best of us. Ramble away!
    Think of the 24 hour lines just to spend big money for the newest
    game thingy or toy.
    JT
    It is health that is real wealth, not pieces of gold and silver. Gandhi.

I collect all 20th century series except gold including those series that ended there.
  • Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Time is money

You guys like me rambling over here ? image >>

............you're right! and at times it can get down right dangerous! i recall the walmart trampling death!!image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    Thanks sooo much to greghausen for the link and to all of the other posters who help us who are not computer savvy or too dense to learn. The pics in this forum are far in excess of my ability if I had a decent camera . I clicked on Greg's link to e-bay and looked at the eye candy until the tears in my eyes blurred my vision. My coin budget is way too small. image
    DEPARTMENT OF REDUNDANCY DEPARTMENT
  • Options
    DEPARTMENT OF REDUNDANCY DEPARTMENT
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,885 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You guys like me rambling over here ? >>

Joe, you're just a ramblin' guy.
  • Options
    It's called the "Mad Rush Syndrome". This is a phenomena. It works in almost everything that is hyped.
    Let's look realistically at it. Can someone come up with examples where we see the "mad rush syndrome" in our every day lives ?

It's happening here in the northeast even as we speak! (post)
    Sunday morning forecast, short version

Light snow during the morning , windy , cloudy , chance of precipitation 60 %
    Accumulation up to one inch .

The groceries and gas stations are busy . I got my gallon of gas for sunday
    nite into monday AM , when it,s an expected 2-5 . Just wanted to beat the 'Rush"
    Home of quality widgets

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file