Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

*Alert*- I Will Try To Pay MORE For Great "Modern" Coins / Gold/Platinum Eagles / UHR/ High Relief

Comments

• Options
    GATGAT Posts: 3,146
    One of the good guys. (Had to post to sign in)
    USAF vet 1951-59
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone.

I've been in NYC all this week on Spring Break with my son. Sorry if I did not respond to you as quickly as usual.

Times Square has been a mob scene all week - great to see so many people visiting NYC this week.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    trbyrnetrbyrne Posts: 31 ✭✭
    PM Sent
  • Options
    ttt

I have handled single coin transactions thus far for as much as $1,900,000.00 (and held the coin for my customer for months before closing the sale). Sleep easy shipping your coins to me.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    papabearpapabear Posts: 851 ✭✭
    PM sent image
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    Its been years since I done a deal with Mitch, but his word is like MONEY IN THE BANK. Al
  • Options
    thanks Al.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    GritsManGritsMan Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent
    Winner of the Coveted Devil Award June 8th, 2010
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

One easy deal after the next. If I could, once again, please request one thing - if possible, please provide me with YOUR asking prices for YOUR coins. If I get a list of coins "a mile long" with a request for me to price them all, I find I am often doing "appraisal" work. I am happy to take coins on consignment though where I am asked to price the items - that is an entirely different story. Once I have the coins in hand, I can provide my opinion as to the value of the coins and my proposed asking prices. Thanks.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    Mitch, I just sent you a pm. Thanks, Todd
    Very Positive BST Experience with: guitarwes, ibzman350, jmcu12, Bamafan27, OnlyGoldIsMoney
    Reference: Coin Links
  • Options
    PM sent!
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭✭

I just completed a "nearly" 6 figure deal with Mitch and it was as smooth as could be. His money
    is as good as "GOLD" pun intended...Thanks for a great transaction Mitch.

Nick
  • Options
    Thanks Nick. And, as always, it was a pleasure dealing with you. And, just how easy is it to deal with Nick you may ask...

He hand-delivered to me close to $100,000 in coins he was selling to me with absolutely no paperwork whatsoever for me to even sign off acknowledging my receipt of the coins. Just my handshake with him that I would forward him a check in about (10) days (which I made sure I overnighted a day early). There is no one in the coin business easier to deal with than Nick (a few equal to him, but no one easier). Thanks again Nick!

Wondercoin

• Options
    TTT

WONDERCOIN
  • Options
    Mitch is the Best Around!
  • Options
    Thanks CB - much appreciated!

ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    SNMANSNMAN Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    Easy and smooth transactions with Wondercoin in the past.

Positive Transactions with: justindan; Drunner; Segoja, Dragon, fivecents, Connecticoin, WTCG, gsa1fan, abitofthisabitofthat; commoncents05;Broadstruck; and ......more
  • Options
    thanks Snman!

ttt

Please keep the offers coming!!

And, if you have any "classic" coins worth more than $1,000 each with a min total consignment of around $10,000, please PM me to discuss me placing yoru coins in one of the upcoming top Summer ANA sales at an "above hammer" rate!

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    TTT

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    PM Sent
  • Options
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Options
    SNMANSNMAN Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    100 image

Positive Transactions with: justindan; Drunner; Segoja, Dragon, fivecents, Connecticoin, WTCG, gsa1fan, abitofthisabitofthat; commoncents05;Broadstruck; and ......more