Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

CLOSED: MS150 Auction - Clemente lot 59T #543 PSA 6 & 68T #1 PSA 7

This auction is for a 1959 #543 PSA 6 and a 1968 #1 PSA 7.

As always, to take part in this auction, simply post your bid in this thread. If you have any questions or need information on these auctions, please read this thread and/or PM me.

Starting price is $1.00 and auction ends 3/05/09 at 10:00 PM CST. Feel free to start with your lowest or highest bid, totally up to you.

Thank you very much for your support and good luck!
So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

Comments

• Options
    I'll start at 20.00

Lou
    Collecting Roberto Clemente and Willie Stargell cards.
  • Options
    $35.
    I collect PSA graded 1980-81 Basketball.

Successful transactions with bouwob, lifeshouldbefun, SDSportsFan, Bkritz, tsalems1, kwtoz, johnny1976, Topps29, Calaban7, nascar20, bking, bedellsonics, Beck6, Dialj, Echocanyon, mdkuom, gosteelers, artimus.
  • Options
    Bump.

Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    ttt
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    mdkuommdkuom Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    I'll go $45
  • Options
    I add $5 more. It is now at $50.
    I collect PSA graded 1980-81 Basketball.

Successful transactions with bouwob, lifeshouldbefun, SDSportsFan, Bkritz, tsalems1, kwtoz, johnny1976, Topps29, Calaban7, nascar20, bking, bedellsonics, Beck6, Dialj, Echocanyon, mdkuom, gosteelers, artimus.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    GOTTA GET IT A 'LIL HIGHER THAN THAT $55.00
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Auction ends tomorrow.

Money goes to a great cause, so bid away!

• Options
  • Options
    Kick a Buck,$56.00

Lou
    Collecting Roberto Clemente and Willie Stargell cards.
  • Options
    Congrats to and5zac!!

Thank you for participating!