Home Precious Metals

Where to Buy?

Could someone please point me in the right direction to purchase silver 10 oz. bars? I would like to begin purchasing 1 per month, so I am looking for the best place online to do this. Thank you for all responses

Comments

• Greetings........ If you have a local shop.... that might be best. Some times they are a bit higher

than online butttttt it will save you S&I. I do not know if APMEX will be cost effective on 1 bar

at a time so Ebay might be your next best bet .... and there is always a wide variety!!
    Silver Baron
    Silver is the mortar that binds the bricks of loyalty.
  • mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    I agree with local coin shops but first I'd look at the BST right here and also on...........the..............."other" side
  • ksammutksammut Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭
    I purchase from bulliondirect.com on their exchange. I suggest you make your puchase each month and then request shipment every several months or so. That will keep down your shipping costs.

I still purchase locally but I have found Bullion Direct to be the cheaper way to go.
    American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 35,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.