Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Free Autograph Grading Special through PSA/DNA

PSA/DNA is going to be having a great special for the month of March so I'm lettingyou all know in advance if you need to start getting things ready.

The information is listed below so please read it carefully and if you have questions call customer service. This special should be posted should be on our websites (main pages) later this week as well.

It is only valid for orders postmarked between March 1 - March 31st so don't mail your packages early!

Also, for those that will be attending the Philly Show and/or The Chicago Sun Times show in March we will be offering this special at these shows.

Carol

Free Autograph Grading Special through PSA/DNA

To kick-off our new PSA/DNA Autograph Registry, we will be offering one of the most aggressive specials our company has ever put together.

Any full-price submission sent to PSA/DNA for autograph authentication between March 1 and March 31 will be graded for FREE! That’s right. Not only will your prized autographs be eligible for authentication by the number one brand in the hobby, PSA/DNA will throw in the grading of your autographs at no additional charge.

Be sure that your submissions are postmarked by March 31st, 2009. There is no maximum quantity, submit as many autographs as you want! Sports and non-sports autographs are eligible for this special. This also includes those

autographed items that are submitted for encapsulation.

No PSA Collectors Club membership required!
This special is valid for Sport and Non-Sport autographs. The turnaround time varies with demand.

Mark your submission form FREE PSA/DNA AUTOGRAPH GRADING to take advantage of this free offer. These items must be separated from items not to be graded and submitted on a separate submission form.

Encapsulation requires additional fees and must be submitted on separate submission forms with their own return shipping.

Comments

• Options
    ZBobZBob Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Carol, Myself As A Collector ZBOB Have A Request For The New PSA/DNA Set Registry.As Of Now PSA/DNA Blue Slabbed Authentic Autos That Are Authentic Without Auto Grade Are Not Allowed To Add In PSA/DNA Registry.Please Let Them Count As 1 That Is Fair. Please Let Me Know How To Send PSA/Dna Authentic Cards In For Auto Grades Blue Slabbed & Red Slabbed. PLMK ZBOB
  • Options

<< <i>Carol, Myself As A Collector ZBOB Have A Request For The New PSA/DNA Set Registry.As Of Now PSA/DNA Blue Slabbed Authentic Autos That Are Authentic Without Auto Grade Are Not Allowed To Add In PSA/DNA Registry.Please Let Them Count As 1 That Is Fair. Please Let Me Know How To Send PSA/Dna Authentic Cards In For Auto Grades Blue Slabbed & Red Slabbed. PLMK ZBOB >>

I can't help you about changing the rules of the set registry. You should contact them directly at setregistry@collectors.com

Sometimes this procedure is better explained "in person". For the most complete information I would suggest calling in to customer service and they can go through the different scenarios and determine the outcome you are looking for and advise you accordingly.

Carol
  • Options
    So does this mean that I can send in autographs on balls and cards and as long as I pay shipping there and back and don't want the items graded for condition that it is free?

If so, wow...
    I collect PSA 10 Cal Ripken, Jr. cards.
  • Options
    Nevermind, I re-read it. Autographs cost money, grading is free.
    I collect PSA 10 Cal Ripken, Jr. cards.
  • Options
    grilloj39grilloj39 Posts: 370 ✭✭
    I am a little confused...I cut and pasted the fee for autographs from your website. It seems the grading is free anyway (customers have the option). To clarify, instead of 20.00, what would the cost be if I was to take advantage of this special? Thank you in advance.
    John

AUTOGRAPHED CARD GRADING & AUTHENTICATION $20* 20 BUSINESS DAYS
    Any autographed card with a declared value under $500. Autographed cards with a declared value over $500 must be submitted under higher service levels. Declared value rules apply. With Grade or No Grade: Customer has the option to select with grade or no grade (no grade is assigned but card is authenticated and encapsulated).
    Gold Coins
    Silver Coins

e-bay ID: grilloj39
    e-mail: grilloj39@gmail.com
  • Options
    This is not a PSA service or special.
    Please go to the fee schedule for PSA/DNA at the following link.

Link

Carol
  • Options
    grilloj39grilloj39 Posts: 370 ✭✭
    Carol, I think I understand now, this doesn't apply to certified autograph cards by the manufacturer...if I could make a suggestion, your pricing is confusing. If an autograph is certified by the manufacturer (doesn't matter if it is before or after 1998 which is silly in my opinion), it should be part of the normal grading fees. For example, if you look at Beckett's pricing, albeit they are expensive, but it is a simple pricing tier...however, they do charge an extra 2.00 to grade the quality of the signature.

Thanks again,
    John
    Gold Coins
    Silver Coins

e-bay ID: grilloj39
    e-mail: grilloj39@gmail.com
  • Options
    PSA does not offer autograph grading in addition to card grading at this time.

The choices are having the card graded and having the autograph authenticated which is a PSA service or
    having the autograph graded and authenticated which is a PSA/DNA service and what this special applies to.

Carol

• Options
    ZBobZBob Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Carol We Need Information On How To Send In Authentic Slabbed Autos Both Blue & Red For Auto Grades? 1998+ Manufactuer Cards Also. New Era In DNA Auto Grades. I Feel Good About This. The Auto Is What It Is All About Not The Card. Cards Are Slabbed Authentic By PSA Or PSA/DNA We Need Auto Grades. PLMK How To Do This. Thanks Again ZBob
  • Options
    I would suggest calling customer service with your specific questions.
    This allows customer service to understand what you need to do, ask questions and give you specific information rather than my general information on the forums.

While I may answer one person's situation it may not apply to another reading the thread.

Carol